Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope svgmn1's cope review issue #1: Antinatalism

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Itt I'll discuss every possible negative and positive trait of this cope from an incel point of view. more importantly I will showcase how Antinatilism is a form of cope in my dictionary and whether it is a good cope or a useless deluding one.

I suppose you all know the subject in question so I'll just move further from here. if you don't know what natalism is then it's time to lurk or gtfo from here like the dumb nigger you are (nothing personal).

When I mention Antinatalism the first thing that comes to my mind is our lost little fren @lengzengcel because he was the most obsessed person I have known when it comes to this subject and that's why I thought it would be hard for me to dismantle the subject in this issue but I think it would be fine since only good intentions regarding finding the truth are put in this thread.

it comes to me that someone would ask "what's the nature of antinatalist-cels?"
Personally I have converaated with many of them and failed to answer this question many times, but I firmly believe that I have the closest answer. sometimes they say some smart highiq stuff (with or without knowing the true meaning behind it sometimes, depending on who's in question) another commonality between them is that they think value has no definition and something's value is bound to your desire. your "devouring want" is merely a "simple need" like anything you yearn to get, e.g. a product you want to purchase and consume, the difference is those needs are amped up by your instincts, your instincts make you feel like this "simple need" is your "devouring want" and they apply this idea specifically about the concept of birth. they talk about specific forms of nihilism that are interconnected with the blackpill, targeting abundance leading to suffering, and well, suffering.

One thing to be aware of is that although antinatalsim is the ultimate brutal-izing weapon against bluepilled tradcuck copers, antinatalism may come off as a double edged sword. antinatalist spaces are not celibate-only. you will find many antinatalist groups with normies and even married normies around, many foids as well, and this brings up one big pile of nasty bullshit about it. we know why.

Foids view about antinatalism is merely a tool to strengthen their whoredom, nothing more nothing less. they adopt it and chain it up with other liberal woke ideologies and pro choice bs so they can keep fucking and whoring around.

that's why it's normal and pretty standard to find a gen z whore or a roasties, both of whom cash out daddies money and can't hold responsibility of bearing the cum they guzzled, dwelling these spaces, always justifying and self biasing about their whoredom in their mind and writing a self-convincing wall of text about antinatalism while sleazily trying to link it to their whoredom.

That though is not the main point to argue against antinatalism not being a cope, antinatalism is cope because it fails to address that although everything in your life may come off absurd, some absurdities are more quintessential regarding how you live compared to others. it fails to do this because as I mentioned before, it basically equates instinctive needs with non instinctive ones. ironically making their main concept their weakest one.

There are many sides to this subject, like quality of the offspring and whether he will suffer or not, but all of them fail to counterargue the fact that we instinctively need to BREED. the idea of being knocked out of the gene pool is the least concern here, a breedless human male is objectively a beaten one and it will always stay this way, whether from a modern social view or a blackpilled view.

assuming that you can ascend, your ability to breed = your mark of successfulness, yes, its not just beating a hole with your cock.

you have already been defeated and you have to accept it instead of justifying your failure and glorifying a concept that gives you a fake "superior" feeling for your comfort.
in reality, there is nothing superior about the inability to breed nor the inability to have sex.

the strong points about antinatalism have already been mentioned but I will go further with discussing each one:

-even if you ascended, your gene quality is most likely a poor one, and with harsher sexual selection that is only going to get more brutal for males, your offsprings will suffer

my counterargument would be fuck your offsprings, as an ugly fuck you really shouldn't give a fuck to anyone but yourself, your ascension and your success. you should have already discarded any remorse or any empathic thinking to this plane of existence after all you have been through already however to me it's still a strong positive for antinatalism as a group of thoughts

-abundance will always lead to a disaster, whether if it is positive for you or not, it will always end up badly and even you can get in this tornado of shit that will fuck your reality pretty bad.

-As I already mentioned, it is one of the best effective brutalizing blackpills against bluepilled tradcuck copers who value their genes so much because "muh god put soul init!1".

someone here have put it together awesomely once saying "I am an anti-natalist talking to tradcuck copers but a conservative pro-life whore hating cel when it comes to whores who want abortion to proceed fucking chads without problems"

in short, I won't say antinatalism is a fruitless cope (ironical) but it's still cope, and it comes midway between delusion and hard fully erect blackpills

cope rating: 5/10

Last edited:
It seems to be a useless thing for truecels to contemplate if it's related to THEIR potential offspring... :feelsjuice:

Though it's a relatively sane cope, so I'll accept it. :feelshehe:

Tldr antinatalism and efilism is the best and only sane ideology. Everything else is cope. Antinatalism is the only truth.

Though it's a relatively sane cope, so I'll accept it. :feelshehe:
True It is sane, I think the 5/10 rating is rational since it stands on the boundary of bluepill/blackpill sometimes.

Antinatalism is a disease. Every organism strives to procreate and pass on their genes. Only sick and weak fail to do so. Its a horrible cope

Antinatalism is a disease. Every organism strives to procreate and pass on their genes. Only sick and weak fail to do so. Its a horrible cope
Life is the disease; antinatalism is the cure.