Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on andrew tate?

ban all andrew tate followers :feelscomfy:

He can suck on a donkeys cock

He has both great takes and stupid takes on subjects. I like how he pisses off cucks and women and brings people closer to redpill and blackpill.

He's a fed. "Incel King" give me a break.

He has both great takes and stupid takes on subjects. I like how he pisses off cucks and women and brings people closer to redpill and blackpill.
yeah that's where i stand too tbh somewhere in a middle

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9EK-xVa9ihc

ayo what is top G doing

1f480.png

he's retarded annoying speak like he has a braindisease, i daydreaming about beating the shit out of him :feelzez:

yeah i hate redpill copers :feelzez:

He makes some good points.

But a lot of what He says is red pilled cope that deny the importance of looks.

I like that He triggers soy boys and foids though.

Just look at this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Teachers/comments/wqvn9a/the_rise_of_andrew_tate_is_ruining_my_freshman/

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i kinda like this tbh, i like the fact he's turning young boys to based sexists :dafuckfeels:

but cmon watching his content makes me loose braincells, he's insconsistent, says the same shit over and over, mad arrogant thinks he's genius but MADE ALL HIS MONEY CAPITALIZING ON MEN LONELINESS AND MALE SEXUAL FRUSTIATION :lasereyes:

i kinda like this tbh, i like the fact he's turning young boys to based sexists :dafuckfeels:

but cmon watching his content makes me loose braincells, he's insconsistent, says the same shit over and over, mad arrogant thinks he's genius but MADE ALL HIS MONEY CAPITALIZING ON MEN LONELINESS AND MALE SEXUAL FRUSTIATION :lasereyes:
nigguh like i watch yt shorts at work because there's nothing to do and this nigger just keep popping up in my recomendations i cant get rid of him
1f480.png

I don’t care about that sex Haver

Incel/Blackpill community should start thinking in a utilitarian way rather than combat everyone who doesn't fully agree with them