Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Alec Baldwin?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
I'm still hearing about this fellow. Apparently the cops are chasing him for evidence and stuff. They're trying to get his phone from him and he's not handing it over.

I dunno erm, I mainly think it was an accident and accidents happen. Essentially it's manslaughter which is of course a serious crime and does result in jailtime but... it's not like he did it intentionally.

Just curious as to what you guys think.

The real crime was casting Baldwin in a Western.

I do get why he's trying to save his skin as much as possible.

Allowing society to tear you limb from limb won't really help anyone.

Of course punishments are needed for manslaughter despite it being an accident, but anyone who has spent much time in the real world understands that you can't always rely on society to give you what you think you deserve (whether it's good or bad).

I'd be looking out for myself too.

The real crime was casting Baldwin in a Western.

lol, I actually like the guy. Mainly just because he's been in some things that I like, but still.

He's 63, he's not got much to lose.

Beh. He's (((Hollywood))). Fuck him.

So some rich Hollywood jackass is in hot water. Whatevs :smonk:

I don’t care about actors and shit

this is the nigga who shot the foid with a “prop gun” right? Hell get a slap on the wrist

I'm still hearing about this fellow. Apparently the cops are chasing him for evidence and stuff. They're trying to get his phone from him and he's not handing it over.

I dunno erm, I mainly think it was an accident and accidents happen. Essentially it's manslaughter which is of course a serious crime and does result in jailtime but... it's not like he did it intentionally.

Just curious as to what you guys think.
Most people in the industry think he’s a retard for this. He’ll most likely take a break from the acting. If you ask me, he’s annoying, so I guess he deserves it

Most people in the industry think he’s a retard for this. He’ll most likely take a break from the acting. If you ask me, he’s annoying, so I guess he deserves it

I mostly just like him because he's Boss Baby, lol. I love that movie ^_^