Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on a Short-Story I Want to Write Where Incels Become the New Chads due to the Dark Triad Effect

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

As an Incel, one vice I always find myself falling prey to daydreaming. Whilst many may not consider it a "vice" in the traditional aspect, its causes and symptoms are nearly identical in severity to a minor vice and thus, I consider it one for the purpose at hand. One recurring daydream I've experienced quite recently is my imaginary world called "Incelio Paradiso", a world in which incels become the new Chads and Chads become the new incels. It may sound like total fantasy, and in all likelihood it probably is, but here's how it happens in my mind.

After constant propaganda painting incels as evil white nationalist nazi terrorists to demonize and dehumanize us, a weird phenomenon occurs... foids start to like us. Our public identifies as evil Machiavellian badboys morphs our image in their eyes into an attractive archetype. Our forums which were once regarded as hotbeds of degeneracy and vile are now seen as secret mysterious internet compounds, even more alluring than an invite-only nightclub at Hollywood Blvd. At first normies don't accept it, they assume the foids are trolling or the few serious ones have mental illnesses, but eventually, there's no denying it, incels start becoming the new Chads, we adopt the label, are morphed by it, and soon enough, we ARE CHADS. We still look the same, but now foids lust after us as they previously did Shawn Mendes and Fransisco Lechowski. By this time in history (say 2035???), foids have taken over all the corporate H.R and middle manager positions. Big corporations now consist of foid middle managers and industrial bureaucrats, and Chad executives/CEOs who the foids gladly funnel right to the top. Incels soon start to take over these positions as the former Chads start getting #metooed by foids who now regret ever experiencing anything positive towards who they now regard as bums. The more truecellish you were in the past, the higher your status. Once incels take control of society, all the former Chads are rounded up and sent to prison camps where they must work 12-14 hours a day and are barely fed or given water. They mine coal and lithium for the new mega incel-corps. The women now become loyal servants of the incel ruling class, with St. BlackOps2Cel ruling over the world as the new head of the IEF (Incel Economic Forum).

What do you guys think? Obviously it's just fantasy but I like adding some layer of realness just to make it seem at least hypothetically possible. I know the dark triad and "badboymaxxing is a bit of a cope but I need some explanation for my story. This is just a story idea so lmk your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
i usually day dream to cope with lonliness its a hard habit to stuff. high iq thread btw

As an Incel, one vice I always find myself falling prey to daydreaming. Whilst many may not consider it a "vice" in the traditional aspect, its causes and symptoms are nearly identical in severity to a minor vice and thus, I consider it one for the purpose at hand. One recurring daydream I've experienced quite recently is my imaginary world called "Incelio Paradiso", a world in which incels become the new Chads and Chads become the new incels. It may sound like total fantasy, and in all likelihood it probably is, but here's how it happens in my mind.

After constant propaganda painting incels as evil white nationalist nazi terrorists to demonize and dehumanize us, a weird phenomenon occurs... foids start to like us. Our public identifies as evil Machiavellian badboys morphs our image in their eyes into an attractive archetype. Our forums which were once regarded as hotbeds of degeneracy and vile are now seen as secret mysterious internet compounds, even more alluring than an invite-only nightclub at Hollywood Blvd. At first normies don't accept it, they assume the foids are trolling or the few serious ones have mental illnesses, but eventually, there's no denying it, incels start becoming the new Chads, we adopt the label, are morphed by it, and soon enough, we ARE CHADS. We still look the same, but now foids lust after us as they previously did Shawn Mendes and Fransisco Lechowski. By this time in history (say 2035???), foids have taken over all the corporate H.R and middle manager positions. Big corporations now consist of foid middle managers and industrial bureaucrats, and Chad executives/CEOs who the foids gladly funnel right to the top. Incels soon start to take over these positions as the former Chads start getting #metooed by foids who now regret ever experiencing anything positive towards who they now regard as bums. The more truecellish you were in the past, the higher your status. Once incels take control of society, all the former Chads are rounded up and sent to prison camps where they must work 12-14 hours a day and are barely fed or given water. They mine coal and lithium for the new mega incel-corps. The women now become loyal servants of the incel ruling class, with St. BlackOps2Cel ruling over the world as the new head of the IEF (Incel Economic Forum).

What do you guys think? Obviously it's just fantasy but I like adding some layer of realness just to make it seem at least hypothetically possible. I know the dark triad and "badboymaxxing is a bit of a cope but I need some explanation for my story. This is just a story idea so lmk your thoughts.
I think it would make a great near-future sci-fi short. It would be cool if the whole status quo shift was an intentional psychological attack and not a random shift. Like incels infiltrated media corps and started pushing an agenda. Like a news person interviews an incel and in the interview the reporter(inside agent) acknowledges the bad boy attitude, and then some movies or news stories come out with a similar theme (written by incel infiltrators). Here's the incel gone bad boy and now the ladies love him. Kinda like Kickass where he is invisible and then when he starts fighting crime the Stacy is all over him. And then fashion guys who were already using kinda ugly models like Rick Owens start doing incel winter lines. Then it matriculates into pop media and then before you know it, incels rule the world.

i usually day dream to cope with lonliness its a hard habit to stuff. high iq thread btw
I’ve lived whole lives in my daydream universes, it’s a good cope

I think it would make a great near-future sci-fi short. It would be cool if the whole status quo shift was an intentional psychological attack and not a random shift. Like incels infiltrated media corps and started pushing an agenda. Like a news person interviews an incel and in the interview the reporter(inside agent) acknowledges the bad boy attitude, and then some movies or news stories come out with a similar theme (written by incel infiltrators). Here's the incel gone bad boy and now the ladies love him. Kinda like Kickass where he is invisible and then when he starts fighting crime the Stacy is all over him. And then fashion guys who were already using kinda ugly models like Rick Owens start doing incel winter lines. Then it matriculates into pop media and then before you know it, incels rule the world.
Interesting idea, much like how the cultural marxists have inflitrated Western Society, Incels could do the same using the same tactics.

Interesting idea, much like how the cultural marxists have inflitrated Western Society, Incels could do the same using the same tactics.
Yeah exactly! And we should in real life too... We have enough people and brain power to push a narrative if we wanted. We already are pushing narratives but they are meme-narratives and not intentional focused initiatives.

Yeah exactly! And we should in real life too... We have enough people and brain power to push a narrative if we wanted. We already are pushing narratives but they are meme-narratives and not intentional focused initiatives.

Yuri Bezmenov level IQ... and as more men fall prey to inceldom, this trend will accelerate.

Yuri Bezmenov level IQ... and as more men fall prey to inceldom, this trend will accelerate.
We should appoint a council and carry out their works.

its a nice thought i guess