Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Thoughts] ER style

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I just realized that thanks to a previous post.

When a dude takes a photo of himself alone, he ends up looking like a beta loser with no social skills and a shitty life, ER style. When a foid posts her life on social medias however, even if she's alone, she gets social recognition for it (even if it's not even good or artistic or whatever, "just show yourself and you're good to go:soy::soy:" ).

My lifestyle is somehow the kind of lifestyle I could put on instagram to make other girls jealous, if I was myself a girl. I could post all day about what I do, shit I eat/drink, and where I live. But I don't. Because 1) I'm a male 2) I don't feel the need to expose my life to unknown people on the internet (like, wtf ?) and 3) I feel and value my enjoyment better when I'm alone with myself living in the now rather than promoting the indecency of the modern world.

I believe that foids pretend to have a lifestyle because they inherently believe in the law of attraction bs (show the world you're a princess to attract the prince JFL) while once we achieved enough to get the said lifestyle, we're good with it, as we earned it, and we just live without bothering much about other people's opinion. We also know the danger of envy, exposition, as we men are the one who are supposed to be exposed to the violence of the world if things suddenly turn ugly, whereas women think there will always be a male shield and shoulder to protect them from the consequences of their indecency.

We highly value our own privacy, while women would have no value without constant social exposition and retribution.

Last edited:
Brutal noreplypill