Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts: Buy Russian-Rubbles now with low prices

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The Kremlin anounced that all Russian resources will be sold only in rubbles. So with the Rubble now at a low against all major currencies it could be wise to buy tons of Rubble now because if it is true that Russian resources are to be sold only in Rubble it means that the Rubble will be in high demand in as little as 12months.

Let us not forget that Russia is a major producer of natural resources so either way the Rubble will rise.

Anyway you people with a little economic and financial literacy what are your thoughts on this idea?

I'm not enough educated to tell

I'm not really sure, even the US dollar is facing setbacks and not even Americans are that hopefull towards it. Sure you can invest some on rubblos and hope for the best, but how long is that gona take? 5 years at the least, and at that point who knows what will swep the world again.

I'm not really sure, even the US dollar is facing setbacks and not even Americans are that hopefull towards it. Sure you can invest some on rubblos and hope for the best, but how long is that gona take? 5 years at the least, and at that point who knows what will swep the world again.
agreed, I'm sure that Russians are really happy that their currency just went down:feelshaha:

What can 200 rubles buy me in 2030

Depends on how the world responds.
So far I think only Hungary has given in to the Ruble demand.

Depends on how the world responds.
So far I think only Hungary has given in to the Ruble demand.
Yeah i know. However countries will still buy Russian oil when it is a bit cheaper than the competition. What I was thinking is that Russia is a major producer, infact the 3rd largest. Yeah so thats whats up

United States – 17 million barrels per day​

Saudi Arabia – 11.8 million barrels per day​

Russia – 11.5 million barrels per day​

Screenshot 2022 04 07 223344