Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts about the new Joker movie

DoomerGuy831

DoomerGuy831

Lonely
★★★
Im curious to know what you guys thought of the trailer.
Im going to watch Joker 2 on the 9th and im very excited.

I'm not gonna watch it

It's just going to be a schizo illusion musical with some simp shit. Waste of time.

I’m nervous about it test reviews have been very mixed and some of the stuff I have read about it hasn’t been good at all . With that being said I’m still going to see it when it comes out as well but my expectations are low hope I’m wrong and it’s good.

Looks like shit. This is basically their attempt to "recuperate" the character after it became associated with le evil inkwells

gonna torrent it when it comes out

It's a musical for normies. Might as well watch Cats or Mama Mia.

Im curious to know what you guys thought of the trailer.
Im going to watch Joker 2 on the 9th and im very excited.
I will only watch it if it comes out on Netflix or other streaming sites. I have multiple active subscriptions, and frankly, I don't want to buy much else. Not only that, but I'm not cheap, but if I can, I try not to spend too much money.

I will only watch it if it comes out on Netflix or other streaming sites. I have multiple active subscriptions, and frankly, I don't want to buy much else. Not only that, but I'm not cheap, but if I can, I try not to spend too much money.
Just torrent the movie

Nice ethic bro, I only torrent when things are too expensive
More than anything in this case, I would feel sorry for all those who participated in the making of this film. Besides, this could really be a good product, and not paying for it seems wrong to me towards them. I quote this sentence from Wikipedia: "Rousseau argues that it is the people themselves, not their representatives, who have the supreme power and that anyone who takes part in legislation is a check against the abuse of power." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Social_Contract In this case, by doing so, you are doing nothing but voluntarily harming another human being who has put in the effort and time to create a film, so you are committing piracy, that is, you are harming another person, by taking away their right to monetization. I know it may seem obvious and banal as a discussion, and it probably won't change your mind, but personally, I prefer not to commit piracy.