Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts about IncelsWithoutHate ?

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★

Does any deny JBW honestly ? and by that i mean west european looks than southern or eastern, seems like there's awful lot of coping ethniccels like rice and curries
Doesn't help that reddit don't like whites a lot ?

could aznidentity raid tho

And general opinions on IWH, seems like cucked incels on chain

@PPEcel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@BummerDrummer thoughts ?

JBW is not a law, it's an axiom.

IWH has some cucks in it, but not all of them are bad I think.

brutal

but the white halo is just so absurd that even when the white individual lack these bone traits they're seem as good looking by quite a few people. I'm even starting to believe that we have more recessed people in white countries than ethnic ones, yet whites will still mog ethnics even when they have worse facial structures.

IWH is retarded and so is reddit. Just lol if you didnt come here from r9k or an affiliated site. Also JBW has been done to death. If you're a non white living in a white country I don't want to hear it. Complete irony and insanity a nonwhite living off of my people and my lands tries telling me anything about anything. I've said it before but I don't really take any ethnics living in white countries seriously and consider their opinions secondary to people living in their own countries.

Last edited:
brutal

but the white halo is just so absurd that even when the white individual lack these bone traits they're seem as good looking by quite a few people. I'm even starting to believe that we have more recessed people in white countries than ethnic ones, yet whites will still mog ethnics even when they have worse facial structures.
White people are gods.

I'm indifferent towards IWH tbh. As for JBW, yes I recognize being white gives an advantage, that's it, only an advantage, having an advantage doesn't automatically mean that things will just work out, at best having an advantage can soften disadvantages and I'm sure that's the case for many whitecels, who might be autistic, short, poor etc. being white can soften those shortcomings but truth be told not by a large margin, otherwise we wouldn't have so many whitecels on this forum who make up the vast majority of the demographic here, so there you go. Anyway that's my two cents, take it as you will.

Last edited:
IWH is retarded and so is reddit. Just lol if you didnt come here from r9k or an affiliated site.
never used /r9k/, i used polish incel forums before
generally polish incel forums aren't nowhere race obssesed as incels.co or reddit forums like IWH or dead subs like braincels
Also a lot good users with scientific blackpill which and some of them had fantastic writing skills

Last edited:
whitecel
Xzgal49urue11

white"cel" (white 4, can easily ascend by growing a beard or fucking an ethnic foid)
White 4 beardmaxx

theyre cucks. they call the whale mod "boardie", they should banned fuck them

There is a hierarchy among whites. Not all look the same, but blue eyes obviously mog brown

I'm indifferent towards IWH tbh. As for JBW, yes I recognize being white gives an advantage, that's it, only an advantage, having an advantage doesn't automatically mean that things will just work out, at best having an advantage can soften disadvantages and I'm sure that's the case for many whitecels, who might be autistic, short, poor etc. being white can soften those shortcomings but truth be told not by a large margin, otherwise we wouldn't have so many whitecels on this forum who make up the vast majority of the demographic here, so there you go. Anyway that's my two cents, take it as you will.

It's not like we have a choice where we're born

Do you still get the halo effect of being white when you're Italian/Greek? You're borderline ethnic at that point.

True but eye color is the least important facial feature
Eye color is the most important thing, you're coping if you tell yourselves otherwise.

JBW is not a law, it's an axiom.

IWH has some cucks in it, but not all of them are bad I think.
Tbh, some of them are cucks, but some of them are also blackpilled just meek and mild and without outward vitriol. They are incel brethren after all.

IncelsWithoutHate is cucked along with the rest of Reddit but this post is an exception, surprisingly based.

True but eye color is the least important facial feature
absolute giga cope. The eye color is the most brootal because incels cope about this one because of how devestating it is. You won't survive if you cope too long.
Eye color is the most important thing, you're coping if you tell yourselves otherwise.
exactly, blue eyes made jeremy meeks into a gigachad

absolute giga cope. The eye color is the most brootal because incels cope about this one because of how devestating it is. You won't survive if you cope too long.

agree about meeks, blue eyes + dark skin maked him famous, something which is not common
IncelsWithoutHate is cucked along with the rest of Reddit but this post is an exception, surprisingly based.
look at comments, absolute seethe war between ethnics and whitecels ( tbh here is same thing in race baits threads, but here ethnics don't cope like cuckitors )

agree about meeks, blue eyes + dark skin maked him famous, something which is not common

look at comments, absolute seethe war between ethnics and whitecels ( tbh here is same thing in race baits threads, but here ethnics don't cope like cuckitors )
Only the poster is based and effortpilled. Everybody else in the comments should just quit coping and becoming IT mods

Anyone who denies this is trying to cope with their brown eyes.

Only the poster is based and effortpilled. Everybody else in the comments should just quit coping and becoming IT mods
they don't even have good memes, at lest braincels had
reddit is site fro cucks, soi bois just like 4chan is for trannies and as for incel population it is mostly for ricecels/curries coping in western countries

JBW denialism is almost universal among white people tbh. It's like their opinions are automatically invalidated by being white. Even whites who can accept the blackpill, can't accept the JBWpill.

they don't even have good memes, at lest braincels had
reddit is site fro cucks, soi bois just like 4chan is for trannies and as for incel population it is mostly for ricecels/curries coping in western countries
r/incels was the golden age. r/braincels was not as good but still pretty great. 4chan is worthless nowadays

JBW denialism is almost universal among white people tbh. It's like their opinions are automatically invalidated by being white. Even whites who can accept the blackpill, can't accept the JBWpill.
most of posters comments seems to be ethnics ( and doesn't help that despite deing JBW they lust over white women )
awfully lot posts is following pattern rice/curry ascending with white foid, and saw post which race they find desirable ( foids ) and one most upvoted posts were russian ones ( and doubt they mean mongoloid ones, probably saint peter area ( north west russia ))
r/incels was the golden age. r/braincels was not as good but still pretty great. 4chan is worthless nowadays
i found 4chan at 15/16 in 2014, it was better place back then
honestly 2016 elections and media attention corrupted that site

Last edited:
Anyone who denies this is trying to cope with their brown eyes.
I think having blue eyes is the best thing anyone can do to increase their SMV

not in northern europe and poland cause it's common over there
Maybe, but its 100% the case in ALL ethnic countries, and is also the case in countries like America with hollywood.

This.