Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Thought the normies were being sarcastic but I think theyre actually serious (cuckit movies)

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

JFL at being this cucked

I've given up on film tbh. Its now just corporate trash and remakes of remakes..

I used to watch a lot of movies, now you couldn’t pay me to sit through Soy Wars or whatever Marvel PC BS comes out. Would’ve seen Guardians of the Galaxy 3 but they fired the director due to :soy: so yeah...

Lion King remake or new movie? What the fuck
Would’ve seen Guardians of the Galaxy 3 but they fired the director due to :soy: so yeah...
He got rehired.

:soy::chad:

Nothing but propaganda

What's up with these live action remakes?

I watch old movies when shit wasn’t as cucked. 1930’s - 1960’s movies are badass and show real men and women. Seeing a man slap a woman when she’s acting like a shithead is legit.

Toy story and lion king is good tbh i will watch them (of course on internet jfl at paying them)

Go back ten years to when There Will Be Blood and No Country For Old Men were duking it out for best picture.

Now its whichever film panders more blatantly to blacks or foids gets it every year because They Deserve It. They are going to look at this era and be ashamed.

"Going to watch captain marvel with le wifey and her bull" :soy:

Go back ten years to when There Will Be Blood and No Country For Old Men were duking it out for best picture.

Now its whichever film panders more blatantly to blacks or foids gets it every year because They Deserve It. They are going to look at this era and be ashamed.
These people are not capable of feeling shame without outside input in the form of consensus against them, which will probably never come.

Last edited:
I like older Disney stuff but the newer stuff is shit.

I will watch Dumbo but the rest can suck my dick

Most of these are just remakes.

(((Hollywood))) running out of ideas.

I've given up on film tbh. Its now just corporate trash and remakes of remakes..

Yeah, I may watch documentaries from time to time but that's about it.

All Disney movies are soy as fuck