Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thought experiment. What if some girl did find you attractive?

animucel

animucel

homucel
★★★
Let's say, hypothetically speaking, that you find a girl that likes you. Let's assume it's a friend situation. The girl is your looksmatch and fits your personality preferences. If you're ugly/fat, so will she. She gives you clear signals she likes you. Looks into your eyes constantly. Wants to be around you all the time, messages you on a daily/hourly basis. Makes it obvious as fuck she's attracted to you. Reason for that attraction is irrelevant.

Obviously most of us try to ask her out or wait until she does it herself. Let's say she says it herself that she loves you a lot. Let's also introduce a condition - she will not stop doing that, so you can talk to her about anything you want. She will also agree to sex almost immediately and let you fuck her as much as you want while staying loyal and actually loving you unconditionally. So basically a dream come true for many incels.

What do you do from there on? Do you think your life or goals in it change?
How do you relate this whole new thing to your inceldom? Do you stop believing the blackpill? Do you just think she's a special person?
Do you think it changes anything about who you are? Will you tell us a story and willingly get banned? Or hide and try to bluepill the current incels?

I'd like you to give this serious, honest thought.

I’m too short, feminine looking, voice of a choked mice, dicklet, did a circumcision and I think the thing is botched somewhat, I have pain so no girlfriend for me I lost at all fields be it looks, size, height even normal sexual function I lost at everything

I'd try to ask her out, but because of being non-NT and anxious I'd probably sperg out in front of her.

I would fuck her and love her and protect her and cherish her and make her my wife :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

but this will never happen ngl

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

This is difficult to unpack, but supposing all of the above were true (I'm autist, so she would be autist as well, and we have the same interests too), let's see if I can answer each of the three broad categories of questions.

1) Well firstly I suppose my motivation might recover and I would become less depressed, at least before 30. I never was an upbeat person, but overtime it's possible that I would heal back to something more akin to my pre-adolescent self. Obviously I would probably spend less time on this forum (I've been spending way too much time on it as is), and more time either doing something productive or simply able to enjoy life in peace better. My copes would turn back into purely optional, pleasurable activities, rather than distractions from reality. I would probably be more proactive in investmaxxing, and not want to leechmaxx for as long as I originally planned. But, I still hate society and I don't think anything can undo that.

2) I would still believe in the blackpill. There is no unseeing it. At most, I would simply regard her as a freak of nature (in the best way). I would never be under any such delusions that most other incels could ascend just because of a freak accident that took many years to occur and was random with no effort on my part. If a NAWALT female falls from the sky like this, then it actually supports blackpill because it means there's nothing you can do to change the outcome anyway. You would just be lucky and everyone else wouldn't be. If any outliers exist then it is delusional to think that 99.9% of incels can ascend with only 0.01% of available outliers. Lastly, I would no longer be an incel. Obviously.

3) Hiding and trying to bluepill is ridiculous as it perpetuates the system that took many years away from me anyway. I wouldn't forget that so easily. I'd be more likely to willingly get banned.

I’m too short, feminine looking, voice of a choked mice, dicklet, did a circumcision and I think the thing is botched somewhat, I have pain so no girlfriend for me I lost at all fields be it looks, size, height even normal sexual function I lost at everything
:yes:
Let's say, hypothetically speaking, that you find a girl that likes you. Let's assume it's a friend situation. The girl is your looksmatch and fits your personality preferences. If you're ugly/fat, so will she. She gives you clear signals she likes you. Looks into your eyes constantly. Wants to be around you all the time, messages you on a daily/hourly basis. Makes it obvious as fuck she's attracted to you. Reason for that attraction is irrelevant.

Obviously most of us try to ask her out or wait until she does it herself. Let's say she says it herself that she loves you a lot. Let's also introduce a condition - she will not stop doing that, so you can talk to her about anything you want. She will also agree to sex almost immediately and let you fuck her as much as you want while staying loyal and actually loving you unconditionally. So basically a dream come true for many incels.

How do you relate this whole new thing to your inceldom? Do you stop believing the blackpill? Do you just think she's a special person?
Do you think it changes anything about who you are? Will you tell us a story and willingly get banned? Or hide and try to bluepill the current incels?

I wouldn't do shit and post on .is.

I'd try to ask her out, but because of being non-NT and anxious I'd probably sperg out in front of her.
What does it look like when someone spergs out? :dafuckfeels:

I'd gain motivation for wageslaving

I don't indulge in fantasies anymore kid. I used to fall asleep to the daydream of becoming rich but haven't even considered this even as a dream anymore. Life is cruel and you will never get a girl like the OP post if you got to this website through loneliness. Prove me wrong, I'll be happy for you

then we woke up

I don't indulge in fantasies anymore kid. I used to fall asleep to the daydream of becoming rich but haven't even considered this even as a dream anymore. Life is cruel and you will never get a girl like the OP post if you got to this website through loneliness. Prove me wrong, I'll be happy for you
Brutal

This tbh, id straight up ask her if she want to have sexual intercourse

I would probably be no longer depressed and motivated to fix my other life problems

i would assume she is mentally ill and needs psychiatric help

I would fuck her and love her and protect her and cherish her and make her my wife :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

but this will never happen ngl
I would do this,then focus on other goals in life

If this happened, it would be perfect, I think I would get more self steem and could focus on other things, like bettering myself, and her too, because I think that's what a couple should do, but I would still be blackpilled, because the only way this could happen is just with luck, or being the sole male in a population, but yeah, would focus on doing things i already like, but with more energy and more commitment.

But I wouldn't brag about it, it would be like throwing shit at a wound.

Also, probably taker her to a psychologist or something like that, she could probably be mentally ill.