Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion thought experiment: last man on earth

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
if you guys had a choice, would you want to be the last man on earth?

you'd no longer be incel, instead you'd be chad. the apex male.

me personally, although i still want a gf/partner, i wouldn't wish for that. it'd be quite boring. i actually enjoy brotherhood/camraderie, even if it's only online.

lawless society? sounds legit...

If i were the only one i would just die or kill my self probably.

But i would be glad that humanity ended

If there was still electric energy and access to safe water and food, then yes

you'd no longer be incel, instead you'd be chad. the apex male.

Yes...I spent years alone in the basement with Dragon Ball and Yahoo Answers.

there is a jewish trickery I do not have any mental health issues the mental health issues have me @HighTGymcel (in video game)
Brootal

Every women would rather be lesbian than be fucked by an incel

me personally, although i still want a gf/partner, i wouldn't wish for that. it'd be quite boring. i actually enjoy brotherhood/camraderie, even if it's only online.
You clearly don’t know actual truth ,there is actually no brotherhood among men or woman ,no partnership,cuz they are always using you in some way ,and will drop you the second you don’t give them anything to use

The whole brotherhood is one big lie just like true love

You clearly don’t know actual truth ,there is actually no brotherhood among men or woman ,no partnership,cuz they are always using you in some way ,and will drop you the second you don’t give them anything to use

The whole brotherhood is one big lie just like true love
thx for enlightening me

yea i guess everything is transactional.

as part of that transaction though, i wouldn't like it though if i were the last man on earth. i enjoy transactions with fellow men here and there (no homo)

I am torn tbh, on one hand civilization collapse due to half of the population dying sounds dope.
On the other hand remaining Chadless foids would go crazy, dyke or a combination of both and probably sacrifice me to get Chads back or some other shit.
I do not think I would get any pussy before getting killed.

There is no difference for me in both scenarios.
I'll be alone no matter what.

The premise sounds like fantasy, but the reality is that the holes would probably unite and enslave you for "the greater good". You would be discarded as soon as one of those children emerged even slightly more attractive than you. Or worse, it could spur them to mobilize cloning technology (huge assumption that there would be any intelligent enough or knowledgeable enough, or received prior instruction from a man) and actually go through with asexual reproduction.

The premise sounds like fantasy, but the reality is that the holes would probably unite and enslave you for "the greater good". You would be discarded as soon as one of those children emerged even slightly more attractive than you. Or worse, it could spur them to mobilize cloning technology (huge assumption that there would be any intelligent enough or knowledgeable enough, or received prior instruction from a man) and actually go through with asexual reproduction.
well at least you wouldn't be an inkler anymore

thx for enlightening me

yea i guess everything is transactional.

as part of that transaction though, i wouldn't like it though if i were the last man on earth. i enjoy transactions with fellow men here and there (no homo)
Yeah still I would’ve liked to transact my looks for a better life

Fucking hell