Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thot with bible verse on her bio

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Screenshot 1

Ephesians 5:2, NIV: "and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." ... Ephesians 5:2, KJV: "And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour."

bitch thinks walking in the way of love means sucking dicks on cam

Christianity has become an utter meme tbh, christiancels should convert to Islam asap and help build an emirate :feelshehe:

Jesus was a cuck who befriended whores.

'Only god can judge me teeee-heeeee!!!'

Jesus was a cuck who befriended whores.
No, actually Joseph was the cuck

His wife told him that god impregnated her and he was so high on soy (BELIEVE WAHMEN!) that he actually believed her.

Glad Jesus aint alive to see this

Christianity has become an utter meme tbh, christiancels should convert to Islam asap and help build an emirate :feelshehe:
Legit Christianity is a joke. I almost feel sorry for christfags, it's weak by nature but in 2020 it's just an absolute joke. It's like a paraplegic trying to compete on world's strongest man. Just not going to happen. You need something like Islam, something strong in these times. It's like they took the "turn the other cheek" shit and just made it the meaning of the entire religion. Pathetic. In this day and age, Christianity is nothing more than a fashion accessory which women use to forgive themselves for sleeping with Chads.

This is your 'traditional wife' religion copers.

Growing up in the south it was a meme everyone knew about, if she got a Bible verse in her bio she's a hoe.

Who am I to judge, but truly sad.

she's trying to attract religious tyrone with that bio huh?

No, actually Joseph was the cuck

His wife told him that god impregnated her and he was so high on soy (BELIEVE WAHMEN!) that he actually believed her.
Entire religion created around a cheating whore.

JFL at christcucks

"Just take it up in the ass bro!" - Every C(uck)hristian