Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel thot i went to highschool with says she'd fuck an incel as a "social experiment"

letmedie

letmedie

please let me die
Fuckyouthot

i bet if i actually were to shoot my shot she'd have me arrested :incel:

she won't do that

the fact that she even pays attention to incels mean we say hard-hitting shit

Only if said "incel" looks like Chad.

She will fuck a Chadcel.

I volunteer as a tribute.
I don't want all women to die, though. I crave pussy, killing it would be pretty stupid.

NO THANKS MRS LANDWHALE

We should get a 5’2 currycel to fuck her tbh.

Man the harpoons

She’s completely stupid and has the bluepilled definition of “incel” which is “toxic masculine woman hater“ she’s probably imagining a good looking incel when none exist.

Incels = looks based not a State of mine.
View attachment 84293
i bet if i actually were to shoot my shot she'd have me arrested :incel:
> orbiting girls from your high school on social media

Kys

90% guaranteed an incel will do a complete 180 and go full simp at any reasonable chance whatsoever of getting a girlfriend or even just getting laid.

When she says “Incel” she means a tall athletic man with a 5/10 face.

Where she at ill do it

when an incel actually tries to take her up on her virtue signalling offer she will just pretend like she never said this

When she said incel , She mean people like knajd (cute face).

Her looksmatch is an incel.

I can't believe how many people said they wouldn't fuck a girl that looked like her. If ugly men don't want to be alone forever, they gotta be willing to fuck anything with a pulse AND be grateful for it. Having a partner you're sexually attracted to is an unrealistic fantasy for ugly/short/disabled guys, unless they're rich enough for some gold digging whore to "overlook" their flaws.

I can't believe how many people said they wouldn't fuck a girl that looked like her. If ugly men don't want to be alone forever, they gotta be willing to fuck anything with a pulse AND be grateful for it. Having a partner you're sexually attracted to is an unrealistic fantasy for ugly/short/disabled guys, unless they're rich enough for some gold digging whore to "overlook" their flaws.
I don't think "incel" means what you think it does.

What she means by incel
Jkcygkcgfy

(Le socially awkward nerdy chad with glasses teehee)

She only wants to fuck Chadcels

Incels = volcels confirmed

I volunteer as a tribute.
I don't want all women to die, though. I crave pussy, killing it would be pretty stupid.
There's 5-10 minutes where it's still warm if you're fast enough.

That said, this foid would never actually go through with it. It's just a lure. She wants to bait an incel into responding, so that she can immediately reject him and then bully him. Then report him to the police.

this fat whore is probably lurking right now for validation. Low IQ everywhere in this thread

can tell from that picture that she's a fucking lard beast lmao

Plot-twist, OP is the girl looking for validation and attention by having you cucks follow her on instagram. I see behind the lies.

She wants to make you an Athenian.

No, we are not begars, fuck off.

The looksmatch of a 3/10 male is a 3/10 female, not a huge landwhale like that. I aint touching that creature.

Plot-twist, OP is the girl looking for validation and attention by having you cucks follow her on instagram. I see behind the lies.
i think you’re giving her too much credit