Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Those whose coping exceeds even bluepilled NPC normie levels should not have a place in this forum.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Even the soyest of normies would laugh at this. This coping is on the scale of totally denying the blackpill which is why it has no place here.

Last edited:
Everyone vote @Misogynist Curry 卐 worst incel

There is always a chad in every race. Denying this is a bigger cope.

What cope?
Are you denying the fact that Indians are Caucasoid?
I have presented all the facts in my that thread only copers would disagree.

What cope?
Are you denying the fact that Indians are Caucasoid?
I have presented all the facts in my that thread only copers would disagree.
Nope you have australoid dna and South Indians are 100% australoid

OWD patients should be auschwitzed, no such thing as cAuCaSoId my little curry, there are only ethnics and whites.

Sorry but this is a low iq thread

Curries aren’t just one race, there are 2 distinct races in curryland: Indo-European/Aryan (North Indians) and Australoid (South Indians/aboriginals).

Most people in curryland are a mixture of the 2 races to differing degrees and extents, with some people on either end of the spectrum (pure aryan or pure australoid).

This is not some theory, this has been proven through genealogical studies, and historical artefacts show evidence of Aryan invasion (from modern day Iran) into the Indian subcontinent 3500 years ago.

Aryan master-race invaders from Iran breeding with the native australoid subhumans of the Indian subcontinent, is what led to the existence of the present day curry mutt race

Last edited: