Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Those who unironically say in sub8 theory is real are larpers, the "incel community" is not made up of incels

It's a morph

This is the real him:
i0xjEOM.jpg
for real? That's a damn good morph

Ehh overexxagerating tbh. It's more pathologic AvPD / BDD copers, I think. "I am ugly, am I right guys, it's over. can hide in basement now, ye? Therapy is cope for us Incels, right? Jewpills are dangerous, so better rot away that be so much better for my health."

Get treatment stop avoiding or you end like other failed oldcel normies that didn't make the jump and weep over lost years and lack of experience setting you apart. There'll come a time you regret. Trust me. I was the same until health issues killed my looks. (But then again I have ASD too)

Afterthougt: Maybe not that wrong on second thougt. A general lack of guidance, hyperindividualism, alienation, insecurity in changing times makes males maybe more vulnerable in general even better looking ones.

Last edited:
sub 8 is only true for ethnics in the west

funny how people think being a 5/10 will get you pussy. yeah yeah giga copers.