Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Those who tried Internet approaching on women (Facebook, Instagram, online dating) except Tinder, that's garbage, other online dating apps or sites...

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Have you ever got a reply back? How far did you managed to go?

Rofl no, not even on snapchat. ALWAYS left on read. Fuck my life.

Conversations always started off good, got ghosted every time I showed my face.

If I don't use my real pic(not chad pic either or any other person), I get replies sometimes very interesting, but thing gets screwed up, when it comes to exchanging pics, whereafter I get ghosted or blocked instantly. I hate this shit of wasting all your time and energy persuading a hole who ghosts or blocks you immediately after seeing your face.

Last edited:
Straight to the friendzone

0 matches on Tinder, Badoo

I've done my fair share of chad fishing and even tried POF as my real ugly self back when I had a full time job and felt 1/2 way normal.

They are clamping down on chadfishing on POF at least, because you have to enter you're phone number.

So depending on how obnoxious you make you're chadfish it can be linked back to you're real identity. Oh and if you're chadfish is too obvious the whole account gets nuked and filling in the registration forms all over again is really annoying.

The guy who owns POF is a cuck of the highest order and a feminist probably bullied him into it.

So no, it's not even fun.