Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Those who haven't seeked Islam, why?

Related to my comment

Attachments

• libertarianism.png
    libertarianism.png
    321.8 KB · Views: 186
It’s barbaric and backwards. Justice for roasties is not worth other aspects of sharia law like stoning people in the streets.

nausea said:
ignorant fool
document yourself for your own freedom and learn to make use of autonomy of judgement, a quality nature has gifted you with

You: Everything the illiterate mass murdering desert rapist Mohammed said is correct. Everything his follwers say is correct, and the kaffirs are to blame for all our problems. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO USE JUDGEMENT

Even women have better judgement than this.

existentialhack said:
lol Religious nuttery is antithetical to the black pill. Which is about accepting truth and reality. Believing in objectively and obviously false things is blue pilled af. 

Yeah, I value western civilisation. I value freedom, free speech, democracy, the welfare state, healthcare, good housing, roads, video games, McDonalds and being able to do what the fuck I want, when I want. Tinder has brought about a greater understanding of reality and made swallowing the black pill easier.

holt shit this. how can people be so stupid.

KV- said:
It’s barbaric and backwards. Justice for roasties is not worth other aspects of sharia law like stoning people in the streets.

indeed

I preach the acquisition of SOME relevant elements of the sharia

Sneepysqar said:
You: Everything the illiterate mass murdering desert rapist Mohammed said is correct. Everything his follwers say is correct, and the kaffirs are to blame for all our problems. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO USE JUDGEMENT

Even women have better judgement than this.

already posted a link to a reliable site full of info on the sharia, use it to document yourself

no offence intended

when I say to you "ignorant" I mean you are such on the subject in question, unless you are trolling

Zyros said:
holt shit this. how can people be so stupid.

you want to solve inceldom struggles or not?

you just want to be philosophical about the blackpill, eh?

I know that there's no escape from biology, so what shall we do?

the solution, the best solution, has already been codified by our ancestors

nausea said:
indeed

I preach the acquisition of SOME relevant elements of the sharia

already posted a link to a reliable site full of info on the sharia, use it to document yourself

no offence intended

when I say to you "ignorant" I mean you are such on the subject in question, unless you are trolling

you want to solve inceldom struggles or not?

you just want to be philosophical about the blackpill, eh?

I know that there's no escape from biology, so what shall we do?

the solution, the best solution, has already been codified by our ancestors

the best solution are much much greater fundings on research about body modifications, and government subsidized plastic surgery for everyone under 7.5 looks rating.

Not that stupidbpatriarchy shit that would cut lots of freedoms and would not even solve lookism/halo effect issues.

Zyros said:
the best solution are much much greater fundings on research about body modifications, and government subsidized plastic surgery for everyone under 7.5 looks rating.

Not that stupidbpatriarchy shit that would cut lots of freedoms and would not even solve lookism/halo effect issues.

and what will happen when everybody is 10\10?

which other abomination will follow? pheromones?

the inclusion of elements of the sharia will not cut any "freedom", jfl if you believe in freedom as a truly blackpilled man !

do not you understand there's no freedom ? it does not exist, never existed, will never exists

what is freedom? jungle-law is freedom ?

nausea said:
and what will happen when everybody is 10\10?

which other abomination will follow? pheromones?

the inclusion of elements of the sharia will not cut any "freedom", jfl if you believe in freedom as a truly blackpilled man !

do not you understand there's no freedom ? it does not exist, never existed, will never exists

what is freedom? jungle-law is freedom ?

When everyone is 10/10 and the same looks rating and there is no longer any disparity, instinctual lookism and halo effect will cease to exist, which are the main things that cause unfairness and hurt incels.

Also, exclusing circumstances, the concept of freedom does exist since life has no meaning or purpose at all so there isnt any inherent universal objective you have to follow.

Zyros said:
When everyone is 10/10 and the same looks rating and there is no longer any disparity, instinctual lookism and halo effect will cease to exist, which are the main things that cause unfairness and hurt incels.

Also, exclusing circumstances, the concept of freedom does exist since life has no meaning or purpose at all so there isnt any inherent universal objective you have to follow.

psychological effects will never cease to exists

there will be always disparity and conflict, always

do you think our brain cannot distinguish between a natural face and a unnatural one? it can and it does constantly

we spot fake, I spot fake, femonics spot fake

genetically engineered babies would work better

yes freedom exists, as a concept !

KilluminoidBR said:
The only solution is COMMUNISM.

A communist state is only achievable with the implementation of sharia.

Religion is BS. All of it. There is no bearded man in the clouds (with or without a turban) that watches you, judges you and wants you to do stuff for him.

There is nothing beyond death, either. This is all you get, and then nothing after.

Religion is a primitive cope. It is persistent because it plays on our most basic fears and emotions. And islam is the most primitive of the primitive copes available. It is literally a death cult that doesn't have an end game beyond "kill everything". IDGAF that there once was a "golden age" of islam, it is never coming back. What's left and what  you actually like is wahhabism,  a death cult with zero future. The caliphate is a fantasy. If tomorrow we woke up and everyone was muslim, there would immediately be a dozen world wars over who worships the moon good the right way.

opsec said:
What is stopping you from attaining eternal paradise with your creator, Allah Subhannahuwatala (all glory is His)?

Because religion is not real. It's cope.

opsec said:
A communist state is only achievable with the implementation of sharia.

Communism is shit.

Stupid Thread. If you are happy with a XYZ religon good for you , keep it to yourself. Stop with irrelevant propaganda posts. I don't know how/why this shit is allowed here.   @Mods

vancha986 said:
Stupid Thread. If you are happy with a XYZ religon good for you , keep it to yourself. Stop with irrelevant propaganda posts. I don't know how/why this shit is allowed here.   @Mods

the discussion has been very interesting

I mean doesnt Islam just legally allow chad to have like 10 wives? Beheadings and stoning gays and no eating pork besides the fact

KV- said:
I mean doesnt Islam just legally allow chad to have like 10 wives? Beheadings and stoning gays and no eating pork besides the fact

Multiple wives were allowed because there was a greater number of women compared to men,  I dont care about fags lives,  there's plenty of meat besides pork

RichCel said:
Religion is BS. All of it. There is no bearded man in the clouds (with or without a turban) that watches you, judges you and wants you to do stuff for him.

There is nothing beyond death, either. This is all you get, and then nothing after.

Religion is a primitive cope. It is persistent because it plays on our most basic fears and emotions. And islam is the most primitive of the primitive copes available. It is literally a death cult that doesn't have an end game beyond "kill everything". IDGAF that there once was a "golden age" of islam, it is never coming back. What's left and what  you actually like is wahhabism,  a death cult with zero future. The caliphate is a fantasy. If tomorrow we woke up and everyone was muslim, there would immediately be a dozen world wars over who worships the moon good the right way.

you are a homo sapien. how do you have a certainty that Allah SWT doesn't exist? you simply dont. Agnosticism is the only stance one could take. Atheism is pure stupidity. Agnostic theism or agnostic atheism is logical.

"Those who raise questions about the God hypothesis and the soul hypothesis are by no means all atheist. An atheist is someone who is certain that God does not exist, someone who has compelling evidence against the existence of God. I know of no such compelling evidence. Because God can be relegated to remote times and places and to ultimate causes, we would have to know a great deal more about the universe than we do know to be sure that no such God exist ..." - Carl Sagan ("Conversations with Carl Sagan", University Press of Missisipi, 2006 ISBN 1-57806-736-7)

SCP-049 said:
Religion is a retarded cope, and you sound like you are LARPing as a Syrian IS fighter.

nationalism is detached from being a mujahid

opsec said:
Agnosticism is the only stance one could take. Atheism is pure stupidity. Agnostic theism or agnostic atheism is logical.

This describes my stance exactly. Agnostic atheist, don't feel the need or draw of religion but am happy for those who find it fulfilling, comforting, and enjoy the support of a community.

opsec said:
you are a homo sapien. how do you have a certainty that Allah SWT doesn't exist? you simply dont. Agnosticism is the only stance one could take. Atheism is pure stupidity. Agnostic theism or agnostic atheism is logical.

"Those who raise questions about the God hypothesis and the soul hypothesis are by no means all atheist. An atheist is someone who is certain that God does not exist, someone who has compelling evidence against the existence of God. I know of no such compelling evidence. Because God can be relegated to remote times and places and to ultimate causes, we would have to know a great deal more about the universe than we do know to be sure that no such God exist ..." - Carl Sagan ("Conversations with Carl Sagan", University Press of Missisipi, 2006 ISBN 1-57806-736-7)

I don't begrudge anyone their copes, I just think religion is a stupid cope.. Without getting into higher matters, I just don't believe that there's this all-seeing all-dancing being up there playing an endless game of upside-down underwater 8D chess for... no reason really other than to play, all the while setting arbitrary immutable rules for its chess pieces. And islam is like stupid distilled, because the objective of the game is "kill until you get dead, but when you do get dead, make sure it's the right way, or no seventy-two Virginians (or virgins, or raisins) for you!"

About that, too. Like, you know, beer is awesome and pork is fucking delicious, but you can't have none. Or like you're compelled to type "swt" after the moon god's name, but I don't even capitalize "islam" or "allah" or "shitty goat-fucking fake pedoprophet mohammed", and nothing seems to happen. (And don't tell me that allah's vengeance is lurking around the corner ready to pounce like Batman in a turban; I've been doing it forever and the righteous vengeance is taking its righteous fucking time pouncing). Or how the brave warriors of the caliphate got repeatedly owned by the femoid Kurdish fighters. Not because femoid Peshmerga are good, mind you - femoids will ALWAYS suck at warfare and soldiering - but because, again, "if a girl kills you, no 72 Virginians for you!" Or how the mighty men of islam are scared of pigs and anything derived from pigs, to the point that the asshole who blows himself up in the name of allah needs to make sure that there wasn't any bacon grease in the explosive, or allah will get mad and not let him into the suibomber heaven! Or the whole dogs thing.

Anyway, I could go on probably, but you see how I'm not terribly jazzed about suddenly putting on a turban and starting to sing nasheeds. Those are fucking stupid too, BTW. Learn to play a guitar or something.

No evidence that allah exists but I admit I find sharia fascinating as a tool to control females.

I'm agnostic but I'm honestly tempted.

Bri8564 said:
I'm agnostic but I'm honestly tempted.

muslims can be agnostic on a political level. on a spiritual level they should not.

existentialhack said:
All religion is retarded megacope. And Islam is the most backward religion of all. The Islam hordes have invaded the west and western civilisation as we know it will be over in 50 years. And LOL @ the copers who think a cave-dwelling fundamentalist structure would be better. Incels would be the first to be tossed off buildings.

Fucking this. Humanity itself is the problem. Islam solves nothing.

opsec said:
What is stopping you from attaining eternal paradise with your creator, Allah Subhannahuwatala (all glory is His)?

Is your anger of women who commit adultery overpowering you? Because I have no issue. I sleep at peace knowing they are sucking their way into the lake of fire and accompanying shaytan among the party of the blaze.

Is your hubris large enough to claim there is absolutely no God, for a certainty? How could a mere man (particularly incel) be enlightened by such knowledge?

I'll never seek Islam, because I will never worship a thieving, human trafficking, mass murdering, incest supporting, morally bankrupt rapist pedophile terrorist.

Honestly, can we just call this the "Taqiyya Thread", and call it a day? :skeptical:

Islam is the truth

Ceiling Cat said:
I'll never seek Islam, because I will never worship a thieving, human trafficking, mass murdering, incest supporting, morally bankrupt rapist pedophile terrorist.

Honestly, can we just call this the "Taqiyya Thread", and call it a day? :skeptical:

your first sentence is the perfect definition of  ( something )

your last is factual nonsense

nausea said:
your first sentence is the perfect definition of  ( something )

your last is factual nonsense

Was Mohammed a mass murdering pedophile rapist or not?

Ceiling Cat said:
Was Mohammed a mass murdering pedophile rapist or not?

of all the ways I could reply to this I have chosen the following, and it is a question:

may I make an assumption? I ask this also because I do not want to come across as offensive to you, surely I am assuming, but the problem with internet is that you cannot be sure of what's up with the guy you are talking to, I have experienced this phenomenon first hand

nausea said:
of all the ways I could reply to this I have chosen the following, and it is a question:

may I make an assumption? I ask this also because I do not want to come across as offensive to you, surely I am assuming, but the problem with internet is that you cannot be sure of what's up with the guy you are talking to, I have experienced this phenomenon first hand

Make as many assumptions as you want.

Every nation and every neighborhood that becomes majority Muslim turns into shit.

Islam destroys everything it touches, and is really just another form of cultural nihilism....and is being used by the globalist elites as a cultural and demographic weapon against the culturally Christian white western civilizations. And that's because Muslims CANNOT peacefully coexist with "kaffirs" and "infidels", nor can your kind even peacefully coexist with other Muslims.

Half the Muslims on the planet are the by-product of incest, and that is a side-effect of the socially repressive ideologies of the death cult of Islam.....which certainly helps explain the madness, rape, and violence in majority Muslim areas.

And yes, your "holy prophet" is a mass murdering rapist pedophile.....who engaged in human trafficking, so that he could have his precious sex slaves.

I reject Islam 100%.

Ceiling Cat said:
Make as many assumptions as you want.

Every nation and every neighborhood that becomes majority Muslim turns into shit.

Islam destroys everything it touches, and is really just another form of cultural nihilism....and is being used by the globalist elites as a cultural and demographic weapon against the culturally Christian white western civilizations. And that's because Muslims CANNOT peacefully coexist with "kaffirs" and "infidels", nor can your kind even peacefully coexist with other Muslims.

Half the Muslims on the planet are the by-product of incest, and that is a side-effect of the socially repressive ideologies of the death cult of Islam.....which certainly helps explain the madness, rape, and violence in majority Muslim areas.

And yes, your "holy prophet" is a mass murdering rapist pedophile.....who engaged in human trafficking, so that he could have his precious sex slaves.

I reject Islam 100%.

I legit believe that you are an alt-account

alt-accounts seems to be , to my astonishment, allowed

my personal position on the subject is : I do not interact with things I legit suspect they are alt-accounts

I may explain the reason I think you are one of those things, but I choose not to

sayonara

nausea said:
I legit believe that you are an alt-account

alt-accounts seems to be , to my astonishment, allowed

my personal position on the subject is : I do not interact with things I legit suspect they are alt-accounts

I may explain the reason I think you are one of those things, but I choose not to

sayonara

Isn't it cute how you attack the poster, and not the argument? :heh:

I only have one account on this site, and I'm not from "cucktears" on reddit.....as they're just a bunch of morally bankrupt Communist SJW "progressive" assholes.

"Mohammed" was just another monstrously evil and corrupt Middle Eastern rapist warlord.

Ceiling Cat said:

you dont worship Muhammad SAW. You worship Allah SWT. Muhammad SAW brought us the word of Allah SWT.

Taqiyya is a Shi'a (rafidah) invention. Sunni Muslims do not lie. We will die as Shahid (martyrs) before hiding from the kuffar.

Ceiling Cat said:
Isn't it cute how you attack the poster, and not the argument? :heh:

I only have one account on this site, and I'm not from "cucktears" on reddit.....as they're just a bunch of morally bankrupt Communist SJW "progressive" assholes.

"Mohammed" was just another monstrously evil and corrupt Middle Eastern rapist warlord.

ok buddy? who is the supreme leader of morals to you? whats the best ideology to believe in? im assuming youre an atheist nihilist and say the world will end and nothing will happen after.

opsec said:
you dont worship Muhammad SAW. You worship Allah SWT. Muhammad SAW brought us the word of Allah SWT.

Taqiyya is a Shi'a (rafidah) invention. Sunni Muslims do not lie. We will die as Shahid (martyrs) before hiding from the kuffar.

ok buddy? who is the supreme leader of morals to you? whats the best ideology to believe in? im assuming youre an atheist nihilist and say the world will end and nothing will happen after.

Wrong. I'm completely opposed to nihilism.

Globalism, Islam, and Communistic SJW progressivism are the three pillars of cultural nihilism.....all of which I'm morally and ethically opposed to.

And honestly, your language sounds like that of a crazed cultist. Taqiyya is considered by Muslims to be an accepted practice of deception against "infidels".

So....just forget it, I will NEVER submit to the pedo-worshipping death cult of Islam.

Ceiling Cat said:
Wrong. I'm completely opposed to nihilism.

Globalism, Islam, and Communistic SJW progressivism are the three pillars of cultural nihilism.....all of which I'm morally and ethically opposed to.

And honestly, your language sounds like that of a crazed cultist. Taqiyya is considered by Muslims to be an accepted practice of deception against "infidels".

So....just forget it, I will NEVER submit to the pedo-worshipping death cult of Islam.

>In Islam, Taqiya or taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة‎ taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear")[1][2] is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.[3][4][1][5] Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit. "action of covering, dissimulation"), has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission.[6][7]

>This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya#cite_note-ODI-3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

do you even know the difference between sunni and shia? shias are literally NOT MUSLIM.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya#cite_note-ODI-3

opsec said:
>In Islam, Taqiya or taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة‎ taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear")[1][2] is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.[3][4][1][5] Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit. "action of covering, dissimulation"), has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission.[6][7]

>This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya#cite_note-ODI-3

do you even know the difference between sunni and shia? shias are literally NOT MUSLIM.

Are you denying that Mohammed was a murderous pedophile rapist who engaged in human trafficking and sex slavery?

When a man in his 50's fucks a 9-year-old girl, he ceases to be the moral authority for anything. And that's not white knighting; that's just common sense.

opsec said:

dude I suggest you do as I did

it's the only righteous action in such cases

just put on ignore list and you are sparing yourself the trouble

I would have gladly discussed with him

I have a legit reason to believe he is an alt account

If admin or mods show up and tell he is not an alt account I will immediately un-ignore him and continue the discussion

I can't reconcile the idea of a benevolent, merciful god with the existence of incels in the first place.
A perfect god wouldn't create such a flawed genetic system where bad birth defects mutate out of nowhere every generation. And how hard would it be for such a god to perform an actual miracle from time to time?

MUHAMMAD WAS A CHILD RAPIST

FeminismsCancer said:
I can't reconcile the idea of a benevolent, merciful god with the existence of incels in the first place.
A perfect god wouldn't create such a flawed genetic system where bad birth defects mutate out of nowhere every generation. And how hard would it be for such a god to perform an actual miracle from time to time?

complex question bro

only a legit scholar could maybe answer this

Allah is called also "the Observer", anyway

Christ has given humanity a powerful message with his crucifixion

Buddism is a thing ...

nausea said:
complex question bro

only a legit scholar could maybe answer this

Allah is called also "the Observer", anyway

Christ has given humanity a powerful message with his crucifixion

Buddism is a thing ...

IDGAF about a scholar's opinion, I won't worship a god who fucked me over.

FeminismsCancer said:
IDGAF about a scholar's opinion, I won't worship a god who fucked me over.

then verily you have failed deen. this worldly life is a test.

the sahaba were brought with trials that extend a hundred times BEYOND inceldom. seeing their own family killed in their own eyes, villages being destroyed by the kuffar.

but what came from their unshakable iman during this fitnah? the greatest UMMAH SINCE CENTURIES OF MORAL FAMINE.

the people before the prophecy of Muhammad SAW were worshipping STONES. ABSOLUTE SHIRK. COMMITTING ADULTERY. STEALING.

now that there is a law and order in place, and has been demonstrated and recorded in history as successful, you are ignorant to not read about it. if you read about it, you are ignorant to not accept it.

Islam is a choice in this world. but in the hereafter you will see that God is reality.

opsec said:
then verily you have failed deen. this worldly life is a test.

the sahaba were brought with trials that extend a hundred times BEYOND inceldom. seeing their own family killed in their own eyes, villages being destroyed by the kuffar.

but what came from their unshakable iman during this fitnah? the greatest UMMAH SINCE CENTURIES OF MORAL FAMINE.

the people before the prophecy of Muhammad SAW were worshipping STONES. ABSOLUTE SHIRK. COMMITTING ADULTERY. STEALING.

now that there is a law and order in place, and has been demonstrated and recorded in history as successful, you are ignorant to not read about it. if you read about it, you are ignorant to not accept it.

Islam is a choice in this world. but in the hereafter you will see that God is reality.
There is no evidence to prove that a hereafter is real.

FeminismsCancer said:
There is no evidence to prove that a hereafter is real.

its faith. but you will see when it comes.

opsec said:
its faith. but you will see when it comes.

Or not. You have no proof.

FeminismsCancer said:
Or not. You have no proof.

its not about proof. belief in Allah SWT. but when judgement day comes, that will be your proof. but at that point it will be too late.

Hard to support a religion that caused the most amount of violent attacks and still to this day causes people to die. It's literally cancer.