Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Those of you in your 40s and 50s how did you cope for so long ?

I feel bad for incels who are 40-50 they had a way better chance back then before the internet age, social media, and tinder.. so they really must be incel tier

I feel bad for incels who are 40-50 they had a way better chance back then before the internet age, social media, and tinder.. so they really must be incel tier
yea damn

grotesque subhuman (todd) looks fine to me though

he probably looked better when he was younger too

or they were retarded like me
before 09- 2010 all you needed to ascend was social group, even incels could do socialmaxx
2012/2013 was cut off, this is where ig became super popular and dating cuck apps came. funny enough few year later :redpill::blackpill: became popular
ER also was in 2014

clearly a correlation between rise of :redpill::blackpill: and social media/dating app taking over
loads of incels actually got better partners than their looks match jfl :feelshaha: hence the term " you're lucky to have her!!"

pr0n, hermitmaxxed life w/ some level of denial, and intense intense intense (almost monk-level) mental development

@Emba thoughts ?