Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

those boomers and early millenials, they always marry before 30, always....

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
Rainn Wilson, born in 1966.
He marry when he was 29.

My dad, born in 1970.
He marry when he was 27.

All those fucking boomers marry before 30, fucking dammit.
and my dad wants that I just need to suck it up being a 24 KHHV virgin, rot in my basement and try to money maxx to marry a fucking landwhale when I reach 35.

Fuck off, fuck this shit, our parents are dumb and fuck and are devils.
I was read in the Bible stories that the devil can deceive people as a angel, now I found out that I've being lied to, and my parents are the fucking devil. They lied, they are ignorant.

they think that just because they got pussy back in the stone age, we will get too on the modern times, they think that nothing have changed, jfl

Last edited:
My dad had a wife, ex wife and five kids at my age. They understand nothing.

The new age we are in now has not been experienced by any other generation in known human history. Every previous generation in my family found love and had kids before even 25. The smartphone age has decimated the dating world, even for average looking men. Its fucked.

That's still late. You're supposed to be married in the 17-24 range. Dating culture exists because people are now marrying late and vice versa. Casual dating culture will soon kill marriage as a concept.

That's still late. You're supposed to be married in the 17-24 range. Dating culture exists because people are now marrying late and vice versa. Casual dating culture will soon kill marriage as a concept.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

even for average looking men
copers on this forum say that average guys can easily get female attention and get laid