Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Those are some good fights

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★

I never really cared much for the cartoon when I was younger, but watched it all the time, anyway, because we didn't have cable growing up, so I never had access to Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network, and it was this, or nothing. My brothers did have access to Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, of course, because they had friends, who had those channels, and they'd go over to watch them. I was stuck with local TV, and was rather resentful about it; all I had was Teen Titans, which I hated because I never liked superhero shit, Pokemon, which I despised because it followed the most incompetent trainer in existence as its protagonist, Mucha Lucha, which I didn't care for because wrestling has always been fake and gay, and so on. But I guess the cartoon grew on me, as it was technically the best of what I had available. And then I recently rewatched the entire series as an adult, and it held up really well over time, imo. Only a few episodes here and there, as well as the final season, really put me off to it, but overall, it's pretty good entertainment.

I only regret that I didn't enjoy it more as a kid. I was more envious of being able to watch Spongebob and Dexter's Lab and the sort when I was younger, I didn't appreciate what I had.