Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thongs are Disgusting.

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
Something DESIGNED to climb into her asshole and WEDGE is not attractive.

It also is proof that she's a HO

Imagine picking that up the next morning on her bathroom linoleum

A shitpiss sweaty stench.

Mixed with droplets of decaying blood

Weird, I'm the opposite, I love thongs. I used to steal my friends' sisters thongs back in middleschool and wear them over my face. I guess it entirely depends on our personal experiences.

Id love to suck the piece of string covering their ass crack.

I find thongs sexy

I wish I could upload the pic I'm looking at right now.

Just Lol if you wouldn't munch on a nip girl's fundoshi.

Weird, I'm the opposite, I love thongs. I used to steal my friends' sisters thongs back in middleschool and wear them over my face. I guess it entirely depends on our personal experiences.

When I was 15 I stole my hit neighbors white Lacy panties

But not a thong

There's a big diff
I find thongs sexy

I believe it, but I can't comprehend it

This explains scatology fetish
I find thongs sexy

I believe it, but I can't comprehend it

This explains scatology fetish

When I was 15 I stole my hit neighbors white Lacy panties

But not a thong

There's a big diff

Yeah the difference being thongs are sexy, especially crusty ones.

Japanese women have been wearing traditional fundoshi that are similar to what you describe for thousands of years.

ya

just lol at the cope from OP.
it's honestly alarming if you don't like thongs as a heterosexual man. The point is to cut into and separate the two buttcheeks from one another, so as to make the ass appear more curvy and feminine. If you don't like that then I might have some bad news for you

So how long have you been a homosexual?

I like to do a little scratch n sniff with thongs.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:

thongs are sexy af.

I once saw a foid changing by "accident" at a festival. legit 8/10 with a thong. burned that image in my mind forever.

It's over for Banecels.

Lol. I'm confident in pure masculinity. I don't need to see a string of shit soaked cloth to be turned on

On the other hand, every fag accuser and shamer I've ever met was a closeted homo

Ditto ass sniffers. Its sodomy. A subversion of attraction to male ass.

Classic Freudian denial

Lol. I'm confident in pure masculinity. I don't need to see a string of shit soaked cloth to be turned on

On the other hand, every fag accuser and shamer I've ever met was a closeted homo

Classic Freudian denial
Nigga you just said you were stealing your hot neighbour daughters white lace panties to most likely sniff and fap to, Op is a fucking retard thread closed.

I remember seeing the first thong wearing foid in high school, it was an experience i will never forget. Now shes a trashy hoe.

I remember seeing the first thong wearing foid in high school, it was an experience i will never forget. Now shes a trashy hoe.
Of course

A thong is a walking b cluster advertisement

Lots of female teachers these days wear thongs that see through there skimpy skirts, and lots of female swimming instructors wear thong-like bodysuits but get angry at ethnicels for stare rape accusations.

Lots of female teachers these days wear thongs that see through there skimpy skirts, and lots of female swimming instructors wear thong-like bodysuits but get angry at ethnicels for stare rape accusations.

If they wear it I look

No law against

Unwanted attention is a crime in Canada, UK and soon to be France, Spain and Italy.

I don't get why foods wear sexually provocative clothing then wonder why they get raped.

Classic Freudian denial

> Freud/Dr ZOG

IMG 6492

Might as well get on Grindr boyo

Im not into thongs either.

thongs are hot

they look terrible on guys though, females seem to genuinely hate them on guys

Megaultrasupercope.

Yeah, when you get down to the nitty gritty they're disgusting. But they're hot so who cares. That being said imagine having a teenaged daughter and seeing her wear that shit, and being told you're an abusive misogynist for refusing to allow it

Everything looks good in a prime attractive female pretty much.

My brothers girlfriend leaves her thongs on the bedroom floors and even in the fruit bowl, fucking dirty skank

Lmfao wtf are u on bro they're both near the womans genitals

Umm yes near

But a thong is designed to shove into the hole

Actually, both holes

This is why it gets freaks off

They know it had ass and vag juice in it
My brothers girlfriend leaves her thongs on the bedroom floors and even in the fruit bowl, fucking dirty skank
Fruit bowl euphemism for swamp ass

Based Thong Critic