Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thomas Crooks had an autistic phenotype

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

A user here has mentioned how much Thomas Crooks resembles his autistic cousin (@Mayocel )

And to be honest, his face in the image above reminds me of my 6th grade class photo

This raises the question of what exactly characterizes the autistic phenotype. Part of it is clearly a more neotenous appearance on average (if a male). Whereas autistic females seem to be more masculinized.

But other specific traits include a bigger than average forehead, for example.

I remember being told by an older woman once that I resemble her autistic relative

Jej, so clearly I'm in the autistic phenotype

The fact that autism creates an idiosyncratic appearance, indicative of high mutational load, is integral to its relationship to inceldom, no doubt

Last edited:
God is an Evil bastard.
God = Female (Maya)

Unequality is the Goal on murderous Earth

Mouth breather = never began

Mouth breather = never began
Despite his mouth breathing, he seems to have a solid jaw

I didn't know that was possible

Any expert lookism analysis?

Definitely a 3 on the decile scale
Overall fits straight into the picture. Maybe a 3+ seeing as he has no facial moles or acne. Presence of a broad nose like in 4, but the elongated chin of a 2, averaging to 3 with some variance in facial desirability. Life experience of being bullied for looks is real.

He even has the African rocket ship nose. Brutal

Sure, he was an incel. Incels often are hyperfixated on politics. Guaranteed if that dude had a girlfriend, his neuroticism would have settled down and he would have never done anything like this. Being in a relationship and having children lowers T levels and mellows males out and they don't feel as insecure, as they have a stable "loving" relationship.

But of course the media won't label him as an "incel terrorist." He didn't fit that agenda.

My two cents which mean nothing because I'm a retard and nobody should listen to me: wide set eyes, big forehead, big nose. This is what most autists seem to share

I'm not an expert but I've noticed this. My uncle has an average palate but still a good chin. He has bad allergies and probably mouthbreathed alot.

For this guy, his jaw just managed to have room to grow, perhaps he grinds his teeth as well. If he only grinds his teeth forward then his palate would be narrow but still have enough room for his jaw to grow longer. It also appears very downward projected.

Should have spent that AR-15 money on a one way ticket to SEA instead

couldn't aim worth a damn either bad genes comes in a package

couldn't aim worth a damn either bad genes comes in a package
He was actually good at aiming. It's hard to aim right esp with many snipers aiming at you and far away; the shooter may have had an 22LR chambered AR too so that greatly increase the bullet drop (anyone who fired a pistol knows how inaccurate they are outside of 100 yards)

Trump got really lucky that he turned his head and managed to ricochet the shot.