Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This…

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
[attachment=2629]
I wish I could throw a grenade in that tent or just blast it with a shotgun. This is truly evil.

Attachments

• C878FA09-6C52-4DF4-94C4-1C46CF51C3CA.jpeg
    C878FA09-6C52-4DF4-94C4-1C46CF51C3CA.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 177
Enjoying her rape sex with chad

They won't be screams of pleaure when im in the tent

STOP POSTING BAIT THREADS OR I WILL GET YOU BANNED.

SteveMinecratf said:
how is this bat

He posts suicidefuel posts too often to get reactions and it is getting annoying. He is also a highshool student and thus probably a fakecel troll.

Jockcel said:
He posts suicidefuel posts too often to get reactions and it is getting annoying. He is also a highshool student and thus probably a fakecel troll.
Bait threads?! Are you kidding me?! Maybe I post angry or sad threads because THAT'S ACTUALLY HOW I FUCKING FEEL. If you don't like my threads, block me. Insulting me because of my age? Yeah, that's new. I don't know how old you are, you probably have more life experience than me, but MINE STILL FUCKING SUCKS. How do you think I discovered the incel community? Probably the same way you did. Looking online for help for my problems. I'm mentally ill, ugly, and have a shitty family life AND social life. SO DON'T YOU FUCKING JUDGE ME AND CALL ME A "FAKECEL TROLL". Lay off.