Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly just kill yourself if your gonna be a racist towards white people for no reason

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Th 3849671566

Im a white person and im poor AF, I worked 7 years for this slavery goverment and been exploited every day with no way out!, White privilege doesnt exist, It doesnt matter what race you are, We all fuel the suicide statistics

Male

Men are privileged? Look at these disgusting stats.

After the cowboy period ended alot of men struggle to find meaning in this world, We are told were worthless and that if our skin is white then we are worthless, NO we are not, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG BEING BORN WHITE OR A MALE, IF YOUR JUDGING A WHITE PERSON ON HIS COLOR ITS YOU THATS THE RACIST, YOUR A FAKE FEMINIST THAT USE POWER TO CONTROL AND GO AGAINST YOUR OWN BELIFS OF EQUALITY, YOUR FALSEHOOD OF CREATING A BETTER SOCIETY WHILE BEING RACIST AGAINST WHITES IS WHAT YOU HIDE BEHIND AND ITS DISGUSTING, I AM PROUD TO BE BORN WHITE JUST LIKE A BLACK MAN CAN BE PROUD TO BE BORN BLACK, IF I CANT HAVE PRIDE IN MY OWN RACE THEN THATS RACISM AGAINST ME!

Kill all men tweet 4009907547

KILL ALL MEN HUH? MISANDRY MUCH?

Honestly unironically racist against any race is retarded. Yea some races are retarded but blame their parents not them. You shouldn’t hate the people but the fact that they’re reproducing

Honestly unironically racist against any race. Yea some races are retarded but blame their parents not them. You shouldn’t hate a race but the fact that they’re reproducing
These foids hate whites for no reason, White privilege huh? Then why are we abused 5x the times by blacks and mexicans

FviuubiX0AMtmS9
FvYx12RX0Ac4P P
Th 3849671566
USA
Woke
Wugqorq2vt851

White privilege is a myth, See who the highest earners ARE!

It seems like its only black people and white women and some black women complaining about whites, Guess what, Slavery wasnt even invented by white people and the biggest slave owners in the 1700ds slave ships WERE JEWS!

Oh and guess what, Slavery existed in egypt LONG AGO before any of this america slave BS

Also the ottomans and muslims had white slaves imported from europe somewhere in time, They are arabic, Are we whites free of this all is white BS yet? No prolly not because they only focus on what america did and not what other races did before america had slaves and many slave owners were still either black or jewish or arabic!

I agree with the title.
True, They should look at the whole picture rather than use the whites as a scapegoat for every slavery scenario invented