Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This world is a sick one. Everyone will always be against you.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
We are the failed men of this sick society. But even here a hierarchy has presented itself. I know i will be always at the bottom because i'm meant to suffer no matter what i do. This world is created by the deviL. Every good thing comes with a price, There is no winning. Devil will consume our soul and we shall burn for eternity.

You really can't win as a sub 5 male.

Everyone will always be against you.
Can't name a single person: teachers, 'friends' and 99% of people who don't hate me and try to find every reason they can to have an excuse to hate me when real reason is my face

Even average looking guys get nothing most of the time. Most of us males lead lonely lives

Devil don't want yer crusty ass!

The jew owns you

The only way to win is to go ER tbh

I keep thinking about bad experiences for days, months, years. People don't know the damage they do with those shit attitudes.

A brutal blackpill is that the men that should rally behind you for you to lead them.. aka sub 5/10 men/neckbeards/low status men.. are the ones most opposed to you, and most willing to lay down their life for the bluepill.

This is because for them the only thing protecting them from reality is the bluepill, and they cannot emotionally handle the blackpill. So they are hostile to anyone who threatens their fantasy belief system. (eg.. women want a nice guy, don't care about looks, work on your career bro)

I really think that this world is the worst of all possible worlds.

Yes man we were made to suffer