Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This world has already killed itself at the point where hetero sexuality wasnt seen as primarily sexuality

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
In every conversation About sexuality, theres Always a non-heterosexual aspect which gets mentioned, even if it's only indirect

If you're questioning this you're seen as heteronormative asshole.....

Alone the word "heteronormative" is Nothing else than 100% pure degeneray, not because of the word itself but because of the negative meaning behind it

A Society who wants to overtrump it's own natural sexuality is welcoming his own genocide

Just lol at humans

That's only the beggining, it will get way worse.

faggots belong in death camps

In every conversation About sexuality, theres Always a non-heterosexual aspect which gets mentioned, even if it's only indirect

Alone the word "heteronormative" is Nothing else than 100% pure degeneray, not because of the word itself but because of the negative meaning behind it

A Society who wants to overtrump it's own natural sexuality is welcoming his own genocide

Just lol at humans
It is a fashion trend that have gone too far.

Just lol at humans

Agreed. I made a thread about it with feminism being used to cloud militant homosexuality promotion & enforcement.
That's only the beggining, it will get way worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back