Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This world doesn't make sense

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I see girls that are short like midgets, they have deformed faces, some look like ogres, others have horse faces, some have recessed jawlines. I also see fatass girls that look like pigs. As a male myself, I have none of these qualities, and these super ugly girls never give their attention to me even though I heightmog most of them and I have a good jawline, they have recessed jawlines, this is bullshit, women nowadays have unreasonable standards, ogre females smv mog all of us. We live in a goddamn clown world.
Btw, I'm not a Chad or a fakecel, I'm a normie who has been rejected and friendzoned by all females.

Last edited:
I see girls that are short like midgets, they have deformed faces, some look like ogres, others have horse faces, some have recessed jawlines. I also see fatass girls that look like pigs. As a male myself, I have none of these qualities, and these super ugly girls never give their attention to me even though I heightmog most of them and I have a good jawline, they have recessed jawlines, this is bullshit, women nowadays have unreasonable standards, ogre females smv mog all of us. We live in a goddamn clown world.
Btw, I'm not a Chad or a fakecel, I'm a normie who has been rejected and friendzoned by all females.
Mogs my jaw, I may not be recessed but i have an overbite which fucks up my smile and teeth are fucked up too, Im supposed to smile and show off perfect teeth and be attractive, instead im born a subhuman with fucked up teeth eyes and nose.

ADHD and Autism certainly does not help social situation so doublefucked there!

What isnt fucked up about me?

Mogs my jaw, I may not be recessed but i have an overbite which fucks up my smile and teeth are fucked up too, Im supposed to smile and show off perfect teeth and be attractive, instead im born a subhuman with fucked up teeth eyes and nose.
If I can't get a gf, it means that you'll never have a chance to ascend. It's over for any guy that is not Chad or a high tier normie

If I can't get a gf, it means that you'll never have a chance to ascend. It's over for any guy that is not Chad or a high tier normie
Atleast YOU have a good jawline tho, If its good maybe you can try the Rizz?

I keep having strong emotions about throwing myself off a building or hanging myself laying on the traintracks idk what the fuck to do anymore, Its all so tiresome, I see no reason to be here anymore, I tried hanging myself 3 times this year and no one knows :cryfeels:

Funny, I went on the forever alone woman sub and the top post is about ugly guys not giving ugly girls a chance

Atleast YOU have a good jawline tho, If its good maybe you can try the Rizz?
It doesn't work. You need to have hollow cheeks, strong hair, hunter eyes, and narrow nose to be considered good-looking. I have a sharp jawline but my face lacks other facial features that are "attractive"

I keep having strong emotions about throwing myself off a building or hanging myself laying on the traintracks idk what the fuck to do anymore, Its all so tiresome, I see no reason to be here anymore, I tried hanging myself 3 times this year and no one knows :cryfeels:
Have you tried monkmaxxing?

It doesn't work. You need to have hollow cheeks, strong hair, hunter eyes, and narrow nose to be considered good-looking. I have a sharp jawline but my face lacks other facial features that are "attractive"
Oh then its fucking over, What other qualities do you define as fucking up your face?

Have you tried monkmaxxing?
I do meditate at times, Remember my Munk avi? Im still trying to find inner
peace but i cant get over these intense emotions of my hopeless situation.

Extreme Eugenics is the only thing that can save us. We must forcibly purify the gene pool by burning ugly foids and ethnic males alive

Extreme Eugenics is the only thing that can save us. We must forcibly purify the gene pool by burning ugly foids and ethnic males alive
Handsome white guys would still mog ugly whites and there would be a new set of hypergamy in place, We cant win EVER!

To be honest this has to do entirely with normies settling for any woman with zero expectations.
How many HTN's have you seen with absolutely repulsive, non-looksmatched gfs?
This teaches foids that no one expects anything from them other than having a functioning hole.

Women are not heterosexual son
They don't have any inate attention to the male form

Also women don't value or respect men as a collective as a whole

They only respect the exceptions the Chad's