Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This will be my new signature on .is (but I might need to shorten it)

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
Hey normies,
Do you want to know the brutal type of trauma that turns the most innocent, moral, altruistic, romantic christian kid into an egoistical, misogynist, nihilist, misanthrope, amoral anti-theist outcast?
Are you SURE you really want to know?

When you're hopeless because of a chronic, permanent emotional pain that has no cure and is outside of your control. That's the best moment for your family members and friends to empathize with you and support you. But when, instead of helping you, they increase your burden by invalidating your feelings. Blaming you as the only responsible for your own problem. Gaslighting you by saying it's all in your head. Giving you "solutions" that are a waste of time and might even worsen the problem. Joking around about your problem as if it's something ridiculous to the point where you deserve to be shamed for it. Not willing to understand your problem, misinterpreting it and portraying you as a worse person than you actually are. Picturing you as a spoiled, entitled immature idiot for not appreciating the fact that you have the bare minimum to survive, as if survival is the only thing that matters in life. Preying on your weaknesses to make you feel inferior and harm you. Despising you for being "lazy" or "idiot" when you tried everything and do not have the right circumstances to change your situation. Criticizing you for being manipulative a distorting facts at your advantage, when they are hypocrites who blatantly cherry-pick, lie to you or give you half-truths in the hopes of destroying or converting you. Using strawmans against you to make you look like the terrible person they wish you were for their dumb state of comfort. Getting shocked and angry at the idea you learned all of these negative lessons and took these negative actions, when they're the ones who gave you the necessary negative experiences severe enough to shape your brain the way it is now. Pointing at you for being a society-hating misanthrope when humanity was the first one to hate you since your birth.

That's the exact type of trauma that turned me from the innocent kid to the "purposeless moral monster" I am today. Because that's the perfect toxic environment to create hatred, resentment, excruciating pain, and mental illnesses. That's the perfect environment to destroy the inner core and human essence of a man 'till all is left from him is a desire for destruction and revenge at all costs. That's where my psychopathic sadistic fantasies and burning desires come from.
That's why we will only continue having more mass shootings as time moves on. Because they never cared about you, they cared about themselves the entire time. They only wanted to stay in their comfort zone and feed their sadistic pleasure to see you suffer.

There is your answer. You asked for it? you got it. You finally know the truth, too bad it's too late. Now, leave me alone forever. FUCK OFF!!! Get the fuck out of here and never come back. I have no intention to let myself get harmed by you, so don't get too close or I'll make you pay for everything you did to me, you disgusting shitty normalfag brain-dead demons.

your signature can be 3 lines long

I mean I'm obviously going to shorten it, actually I just copy-pasted it to do some testing

Tldr1

Just say all normies will day sooner or later

Alright I shortened it enough
Opinions?

vERy well written. pERfectly encapsulates my own experiences and how those same experiences led to me developing the same mindset, philosophy and approach to life as yourself

right on brother!:feelsokman:

Alright, this is the final version of my signature. Not editing it anymore.
Unfortunately I had to shorten it again because of the gif, luckily the message still looks strong.
Brutal Dickpill :fuk:

Very relatable and based. I'd omit the gif though, it adds nothing.

Wonder why he got banned.