Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This will be my last post: a message to the feds

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Alcoholic
I'm writing this because I can't risk losing my job or my family to this site. If the feds and the police come knocking it would ruin my life.

So unfortunately I have to give up one of my favorite copes :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Thank you to all the brocels who have been there through the toughest of times.

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@copemaxx9002
@Samurai
@Fat Link
@LeFrenchCel

You will be missed extensively.

And to the feds please know that I just wanted to not be so lonely, this is the only socialization that I got.

If the feds do come knocking tomorrow just know that I have never meant any threats of violence. I just want peace

Why would the feds even knock on your door for posting on chads.is

Yesterday I made a post that may have got the feds on me. I didn't even say anything too bad, but I'm still afraid that it could ruin my future.

If you leave, goodbye bro. You were a good member of this place, and I know you wouldn’t do anything bad.

@Cayden Zhang threatened to send the feds my way because I said that I was angry at one of the people that I work with. It's rough out here.

Even gave me a time tomorrow that they may show up.

@Cayden Zhang threatened to send the feds my way because I said that I was angry at one of the people that I work with. It's rough out here.

Wtf? I never thought he would do that. It’s most likely just a LARP though

Empty threat, ignore it.

Why would the feds come to our doors. For not having sex? We have nothing to worry about, dont listen to the ITards or normies here.

That’s very faggoty of him

I want to stay just long enough to make it to paragon if I'm being honest, this shit just sucks if true

DOnt feed into his hysteria.
Tipped cautiousraven to fbi

Too late, I already tipped him off.

Yesterday I made a post that may have got the feds on me. I didn't even say anything too bad, but I'm still afraid that it could ruin my future.
did the feds/police actually show up to your door.

Fuck you for trying to make him more nervous. It’s quite obvious he already has major anxiety and paranoia issues, so you just deliberately make it worse? I know this is intended as a joke, but anxietycels are gonna think this is real.
I'm not even fucking with you, I actually tipped him off to the FBI

don't fret boss, nothing ever happens

I'm sure he was joking man.

@Cayden Zhang this brocel is in extremely bad mental condition and is taking your joke seriously. Tell him you were joking, he don't need any more torture on his plate.
Yeah, @Cayden Zhang, tell him it was a joke. He already has insanely bad anxiety and many other struggles. Don’t make things worse for him

lol I thought I was going to be on a no fly list

Turns out nothing happens

gangstalking paranoia?

I'm not even fucking with you, I actually tipped him off to the FBI
I bet you were the guy in school who told on someone who forgot his homework or was a few minutes late to class.

Fuck you for trying to make him more nervous. It’s quite obvious he already has major anxiety and paranoia issues, so you just deliberately make it worse? I know this is intended as a joke, but anxietycels are gonna think this is real.
How is tipping anyone to the feds on this forum supposed to be a joke by sending a fucking form and ss it?

How is tipping anyone to the feds on this forum supposed to be a joke by sending a fucking form and ss it?
I figured at first this was some generic FBI page image he found online and posted here as a joke to make OP worry. If he actually did report to the FBI for real though, that’s crazy

It was the right thing to do.
At least in school you had a somewhat valid reason if you told on someone you actually saw break the rules. I’m sure OP was just feeling extra bad when he said that. I know I personally would never harm anyone, and I figure OP would also never harm anyone because he seems like a nice guy overall.