Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This whole morning I just browsed /r/braincels at work.

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
and Hacker news

Fuck working man, I'm just going to cuck my employer lol.

They don't end up using any of the shit I program anyway.

Amazing employee

"Braincels"
Do you want to know how I know that you're a sad cunt.

At least you have a job :)

"Braincels"
Do you want to know how I know that you're a sad cunt.

I don't want to risk too much because I think they might be watching traffic. But since it's reddit I think they'll just see "reddit" and not look into it.

and Hacker news

Fuck working man, I'm just going to cuck my employer lol.

They don't end up using any of the shit I program anyway.
Same, I usually do like 3-4h of work and then just fuck around on incels.is rest of the time (on my phone obviously, I'm not stupid enough to use work computers to browse this site) I utterly can't be bothered with this shit, and the thought that I will be doing this for half a century and still die alone is depressing.

I don't want to risk too much because I think they might be watching traffic. But since it's reddit I think they'll just see "reddit" and not look into it.
Oh yeah, you might literally get fired by some roasties who will then claim that they scored one for all "STEM girls in the house".

I am a NEET, taking care of Granny on the side. Tonight I am making sure she doesn't kill herself and fucking around online.

They tax 30% of your pay to give to single moms, that's why I only give 70% effort maximum in any job I do.

Oh yeah, you might literally get fired by some roasties who will then claim that they scored one for all "STEM girls in the house".
reminds me of something i read where femoids in an office were simply "creeped"out by a ugly male existing, just doing his job so they made up accusations and got him fired.

They tax 30% of your pay to give to single moms, that's why I only give 70% effort maximum in any job I do.
I don't think maths work like that, 100*0,3=30, now 70*0,3=21, you are giving only 9% less to single mothers, gotta put even less effort then mate

reminds me of something i read where femoids in an office were simply "creeped"out by a ugly male existing, just doing his job so they made up accusations and got him fired.
You probably read the one where they fired him for browsing MRA forums. Working in an office job as an incel is lobotomite-tier IQ.

You probably read the one where they fired him for browsing MRA forums. Working in an office job as an incel is lobotomite-tier IQ.
hmm that might be the one, but still, there was definitely a negative influence on looks that factored into that happening, and looking into MRA at work shouldnt be grounds for dismissal. plenty of average cucsk/ normies browses worst shit while "working".

I prefer to browse r/briancels

hmm that might be the one, but still, there was definitely a negative influence on looks that factored into that happening, and looking into MRA at work shouldnt be grounds for dismissal. plenty of average cucsk/ normies browses worst shit while "working".
Exactly.