Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This white man is getting brutally roasted on Twitter for bring “ugly”

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
03B9BDB6 6AF5 4584 811B 2D0045D7CBBB

Holy fuck if he is ugly than I can’t even imagine where I am on the looks scale. It may be roping time soon boyos :feelsbadman:

Mogs the fuck outta me.

He's atleast 6

If he’s ugly then it never begun

Mogs the fuck outta me.
Look up the YouTuber dream face reveal on Twitter and see the reaction. I can not express just how fucked I am if this guy is considered ugly

But his foid looksmatch is receiving compliments every single day and having money donated to her, fkn clown world

Normal looking guy, a bit old fashioned.

Chin is too big

Cope. Jaw is law.

Chin is a bit big and he has a very high trust face. Those are the only major problems I see with his face tbh.
High trust face? Whats that?

Looking good... And this is ugly? Holy shiite, whats then the true uglyness is

View attachment 661196
Holy fuck if he is ugly than I can’t even imagine where I am on the looks scale. It may be roping time soon boyos :feelsbadman:
He must have done something to upset foids and soys or said something racist, almost HTN level with minor flaws. Twitter soys will try to roast people's appearance if they say something they don't like even if they aren't ugly.

Last edited:
Your chin can never be too big
can be. I have a forward-jutting butt chin like Quentin Tarantino. Shit looks unaesthetic. When your chin juts out as far as your nose it just looks weird. It's literal Halloween witch aesthetics.

can be. I have a forward-jutting butt chin like Quentin Tarantino. Shit looks unaesthetic. When your chin juts out as far as your nose it just looks weird. It's literal Halloween witch aesthetics.
Damn :waitwhat: well the shape matters too. Quentin Tarantino's chin is deformed looking and he lacks overall facial harmony. Still mogs small chincels like me though.

You can't take anything toilets say seriously. They refer to guys they like as "assholes", guys they've dated as "ugly". Guys they don't like are "nice guys" and "cute guys". Rule 1: don't believe anything holes say. You didn't provide context so I'm assuming this guy got on the wrong side of woke and this is why he's being insulted. Holes call Andrew Tate ugly bald and stupid but would still date him in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

I may not even be a 4 at this point

fk this normie.