Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This website is flooded with sister fuckers and motherfuckers

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
As in title
Just past few days there were thread like: would you fuck your sister or if you had one? do you find your sister attractive? i wanna fuck my sister etc.

Last edited:
Schizophrenic wannabe ramblings
go fuck yourself piece of shit. You are the ONLY one who is schizo on this website plus FUCKIN FAGGOT. Go kill yourself fuckin piece of shit. Your posts are so fuckin worthless like horse shit no wonder you are fuckin inbred abomination

There isn’t anything wrong with fucking a family member if she is attractive

There isn’t anything wrong with fucking a family member if she is attractive
From objective point you are right, but nevertheless thread name is tha truth

I am stupid imbecil who like take in the ass horse cocks and father when I am showering walks into cabine and fucks me in the ass everyday :ahegao:
You are really fucked up

@Broly fuckin what the fuck is that nickname? Broly likes takin in the assholy fuckin stupid maggot. I would like to squeeze your fuckin face untill only fuckin remains last

Nice fantasy you have there man but I’m straight
NO ONE on this forum claim that ok? EVERYONE KNOWS you are faggot. There was voting, previous to that other people also claim there is something wrong with you, you inbred abomination. Fuckin imbecile

Proof? And no talking to your wall doenst count
cope more faggot piece of shit. You are done motherfucker. Go fuckin eat ravioli broly broccoli imbeciloli macaroni

It seems that you are mainly referring to the post I made.

You just arent at the level of based that I am yet.

It seems that you are mainly referring to the post I made.

You just arent at the level of based that I am yet.
then go fuck your sister and mother inbred threesome it will summon fuckin Hitler himself

then go fuck your sister and mother inbred threesome it will summon fuckin Hitler himself
Definitely not my mother. Thats too far, plus she isnt that physically attractive.

If I had a sister?:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Cousins and aunts are still on the table though…

Over for Hillbillycels :feelsYall:

@Zer0/∞ its a movement now :society: