Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This website has so many lurkers.

R

righteouscel

-
People who aren't incel shouldn't be on this website it's infuriating to think that they are browsing this website while getting their dicks sucked just to feel better about themselves or to get into incel business which is none of theirs. This website should allow you too view like 5 posts then have to make an account.

I fear that many non-incels would just create fake registrations to sign up here. I'd rather they just lurk... it is quite a dilemma. The barrier to entry is rather low, but I cannot offer a suitable alternative.
Remove inactive users or those with no posts

I honestly think it's mostly FBI. This gets boring after a while if ur not meant to be here. I tried lurking,erasing accounts, everything but always end up here

I lurked here for like a year because I thought it was a honeypot. Now I don't care even if it is.

Incel:

Capture

I honestly think it's mostly FBI. This gets boring after a while if ur not meant to be here. I tried lurking,erasing accounts, everything but always end up here
some academia researchfags also probably

Yeah and many Intel organizations too

For me, lurkers are not a problem. Everybody shoud be able to check the foum before joining

I lurked almost everyday for about a year before joining. I was too high inhib to join and post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back