Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This was posted on a cringe page. When you are a subhuman, people will make fun of you only for existing

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
FB IMG 1599850900928

yeah r/cringetopia and that whole culture is shitty. its userbase overlaps with IT and similar subs.

When you are ugly, being outside and beeing seen by normalfaggots is "cringe".

If you aren't at least normie tier in looks they want you to stop existing tbh.

Could you give source pls? I want to see what the people posted in the thread.

Last edited:
yeah r/cringetopia and that whole culture is shitty. its userbase overlaps with IT and similar subs.
Yup just more useless bullying subs.
"Cringe" is just a way for normies to demean ugly males when they can't find anything actually actionable or offensive about them otherwise.

Not surprised. They go out and say it's our personalities, and then when a subhuman does anything normoid-like, it's all of a sudden "cringe" to them. I have a normoid "friend" who thinks exactly like that. Everything I do and every joke I get in on, he calls it "cringe" whenever I'm in the picture.