Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This was considered one of the most attractive men in the world in the 1940s/50s

last_man

last_man

miserable presumptuous no talent
Life must have been so much easier back then :feelsrope:

Attachments

• humphrey-bogart-03.jpg
    humphrey-bogart-03.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Humphrey-Bogart-in-Sabrina-humphrey-bogart-29402497-1067-800.jpg
    Humphrey-Bogart-in-Sabrina-humphrey-bogart-29402497-1067-800.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 177
All you had to do was carry yourself as masculine. Have a job, provide for a family, have a good moral compass

now you have to be chiseled, have a strong chin/jaw, hunter eyes, buff, WASP, blonde hair blue eyed, and that is the minimum requirements

Does anyone have pictures of Chad's pre-70's?

just be born in the 30s theory

Bogart was more '30s tbh. 40s and 50s would be Cary Grant and Clint Walker
clint%20walker

gettyimages-517422954.jpg

well he mogs me in different timelines
Bogart humphrey image

Bogart was more '30s tbh. 40s and 50s would be Cary Grant and Clint Walker
clint%20walker

gettyimages-517422954.jpg

If you don't look like this life isn't worth living

The times, when to be a man, strong, courage, honor, dignity, and not to be a fucking Cuck ... damn feminism, liberalism has fucked society

For some reason, I used to think like this 6'4" terraChad was the sexiest man during 50's-60's.
Sexy-Clint-Eastwood-Pictures.jpg

and also this 6' demiChad.
C1OaF6U9TDS._SL1000_.png

now you have to be chiseled, have a strong chin/jaw, hunter eyes, buff, WASP, blonde hair blue eyed, and that is the minimum requirements
42ffda470c4def6ed188fdadd0fd4d7f

For the most part, yes. Chads without personality gets a pass with femoids.

Can you imagine getting to live Elvis' life? Damn...
Making femoids wet just by looking at them, femoids getting naked to show their love during live concerts, all air hostesses giving you free services and willing to do anything, every female running behind you ... Still he remained loyal to his wife and what did he get in return? Cheating, backstabbing. I hate femoids. :feelsbadman:

Making femoids wet just by looking at them, femoids getting naked to show their love during live concerts, all air hostesses giving you free services and willing to do anything, every female running behind you ... Still he remained loyal to his wife and what did he get in return? Cheating, backstabbing. I hate femoids. :feelsbadman:
haha! Elvis didn't remain faithful to his wife at all. He demanded she be faithful to him, practically imprisoned her, and was super-jealous of any male being around her. All the while he was fucking and sucking hot tail, fairly openly too.

She didn't even cheat on him; after many years she divorced him.

haha! Elvis didn't remain faithful to his wife at all. He demanded she be faithful to him, practically imprisoned her, and was super-jealous of any male being around her. All the while he was fucking and sucking hot tail, fairly openly too.

She didn't even cheat on him; after many years she divorced him.
Priscilla was a thot. She did cheat on him with the karate instructor which led to their divorce.

Priscilla was a thot. She did cheat on him with the karate instructor which led to their divorce.
Really? Oh my!

Guess someone here knows their Elvis better than me! Thanks for the correction.

And he's hideous.

Women back then were sub-animal dykes with near zero hormones, grew up in a world where everybody smelled like shit, smoked heavily, didn't have their first menstruation until age 20.

Just look at pictures of women back then they looked like 90 year old gremlins who had been hit in the face by a sandblaster.

And he's hideous.

Women back then were sub-animal dykes with near zero hormones, grew up in a world where everybody smelled like shit, smoked heavily, didn't have their first menstruation until age 20.

Just look at pictures of women back then they looked like 90 year old gremlins who had been hit in the face by a sandblaster.
High iq post

Thanks bro, have a complimentary breakfast at my house this morning.

Really? Oh my!

Guess someone here knows their Elvis better than me! Thanks for the correction.
This is taken from the Wikipedia page of Priscilla Presley:
Separation and divorceEdit
Elvis was a keen karate student and persuaded Priscilla to take it up. Priscilla thought it was a good idea, as it would pass the time she spent alone if she had a hobby on which to concentrate, and she was also keen to share in Elvis' interests.[26] Following suggestions from Elvis, Priscilla began taking lessons from Mike Stone, a karate instructor she had met in 1972 backstage at one of Elvis' concerts.[27] She soon began an affair with him.[28] Priscilla states in her book, "My relationship with Mike had now developed into an affair. I still loved Elvis greatly, but over the next few months I knew I would have to make a crucial decision regarding my destiny."[28]She later states "Elvis must have perceived my new restlessness."[29] A couple of months later, she said that Elvis had requested to see her in his hotel suite. It was then that she writes in her book that Elvis "forcefully made love to me...[as he said] 'This is how a real man makes love to his woman.'"[30]
She later stated in an interview that she regretted her choice of words in describing the incident, and said it had been an overstatement.[31] She went on to say following the incident, "what really hurt was that he was not sensitive to me as a woman and his attempt at reconciliation had come too late" suggesting that his actions were a deliberate attempt at reconciliation or compensation for his lack of sexual interest in Priscilla which had been a source of hurt and discontent for her for years. Priscilla states in her book "He had mentioned to me before we were married that he had never been able to make love to a woman who had a child"[32]and she later expressed the personal repercussions of their sexual dysfunction "I am beginning to doubt my own sexuality as a woman. My physical and emotional needs were unfulfilled."[32] After this incident, Priscilla summarized "this was not the gentle, understanding man I grew to love."[33]
Elvis and Priscilla separated on February 23, 1972, and filed for legal separation on July 26.[34] To avoid Priscilla's having to make her home address available on the public records and therefore risking the security of both her and Lisa Marie,[35] Elvis filed for divorce on his 38th birthday, January 8, 1973.[36] Later that month, Elvis reportedly became paranoid about Stone and said: "There's too much pain in me... Stone [must] die." His outbursts continued with such intensity that a physician was unable to calm him, even with large doses of medication. After another two days of raging, Elvis' friend and bodyguard, Red West, made enquiries to arrange a contract killing of Stone, but was relieved when Elvis said, "Aw hell, let's just leave it for now. Maybe it's a bit heavy."[37][38] The divorce was finalized on October 9, 1973.