Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This video shows exactly how women think of you. Foid indirectly proves blackpill.

tbh, TBH....there's time where I feel a little guilty at my low opinion of women, but then...I come across shit like the bitch in this video and the number of views

tbh, TBH....there's time where I feel a little guilty at my low opinion of women, but then...I come across shit like the bitch in this video and the number of views
I used to be like that but as time went on and I got more and more exposed to how women act I started to not give a fuck. I wasn’t born hating women but the way they act and the things they say to men, especially men that have no control over certain things is what made me hate them. Hypocritical disgusting creatures.

Fisheye whore can go suck her dads dick, her filthy mouth is not worthy putting the headphones on. But yeah, they all have endless hate for dicklets, shortcels, uggos, broke guys, etc.
Lol bitch has weird ass features

Openly hating Men for small dicks yes, yes, yes. Hating on fat women, how dare you!! Im sick of the double standards and hypocrisy.

And these bitches have the audacity to talk about "fishing" when all of them use 1kg of makeup and filters.
Based.

Fisheye whore can go suck her dads dick, her filthy mouth is not worthy putting the headphones on. But yeah, they all have endless hate for dicklets, shortcels, uggos, broke guys, etc.
I absolutely fucking hate her frizzy mud hairstyle. :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

I absolutely fucking hate her frizzy mud hairstyle. :lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:
Foids with that hairstyle have always disgusted me and I'm not sure why. If I see that hairstyle I sense they're dirty and smell.

Good post OP. Bluepillers for sure won't touch this. Easily one of the most brutally :blackpill: posts on this site

Good post OP. Bluepillers for sure won't touch this. Easily one of the most brutally :blackpill: posts on this site
Of course no bluepillers are going to touch this because they can't dispute it. The only thing bluepillers try to dispute here are the low IQ shit posts. Anything with any substance and evidence is never disputed because if they ever tried disputing it they'd have to face a reality that they don't want to accept. "Oh, this is just a troll post :foidSoy:." Some of the smartest neurologists believe that a joke is a well disguised thought or emotion which could either be subconscious or deliberate. That with the fact that it has 30k likes and bunch of comments agreeing with it from foids tells me what I need to know.

Last edited:
How about i put my dick in her throat and let her choke

How about i put my dick in her throat and let her choke
bbc one fish GIF by BBC

Ok but can we talk about makeup fishing?

Isn't there a video of her getting gangbanged

Ok but can we talk about makeup fishing?
No that's misogynistic only foids can mock men based of their looks but not the other way around. Foids are allowed to put on 100 pounds of makeup to cover their hideous face and you can't say anything about it :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

Of course no bluepillers are going to touch this because they can't dispute it. The only thing bluepillers try to dispute here are the low IQ shit posts. Anything with any substance and evidence is never disputed because if they ever tried disputing it they'd have to face a reality that they don't want to accept. "Oh, this is just a troll post :foidSoy:." Some of the smartest neurologists believe that a joke is a well disguised thought or emotion which could either be subconscious or deliberate. That with the fact that it has 30k likes and bunch of comments agreeing with it from foids tells me what I need to know.
Such is and always will be the way of cowardly, gaslighting, bluepilled faggots.

No that's misogynistic only foids can mock men based of their looks but not the other way around. Foids are allowed to put on 100 pounds of makeup to cover their hideous face and you can't say anything about it :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

well sending a dick pic is considered sexual harassment, and the foid won't say how big and used her pussy is, so what can they even expect?

well sending a dick pic is considered sexual harassment, and the foid won't say how big and used her pussy is, so what can they even expect?
They'll try to convince you their 12 ft wide pussy is normal. Disgusting used up whores :feelspuke: