Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This video shows exactly how women think of you. Foid indirectly proves blackpill.

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
This video doesn’t really apply to the majority of us since we’ll never get put in this position but this foid does a good job proving the black pill. She’s basically telling people that despite men having good personalities and being good dating partners, they can never fully be loved because of things they can’t control, in this instance dick size. She refers to it as a consequence and essentially insinuates that you’ll never completely be loved, at least not how Chad is loved. This has like 20,000 likes and with the tweet Greta making blowing up, it’s safe to assume a very good portion of women believe this. This post isn’t necessarily to show how women hate men with small dicks (that’s obvious at this point) but rather it’s to show that the black pill is true and that women can never truly love you and there’s nothing you can do about it because you didn’t hit the genetic lottery. Not just dick size but height, looks, etc. Say something about foids that they can change = bad. Say something bad about men that they can’t change = good. Some people might say this is satire but it’s the truth meant to look like a joke so she doesn’t get backlash.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shitposting/comments/10kidsd/dickfishing/

Last edited:
Fisheye whore can go suck her dads dick, her filthy mouth is not worthy putting the headphones on. But yeah, they all have endless hate for dicklets, shortcels, uggos, broke guys, etc.

Straight from the horse's mouth. Women are open about their preference for tall men with long penises. One has to be blind at this point not to see it.

is 5.5 inches small or not?

Fisheye whore
:feelskek: That’s the first think I noticed. Dick probably looks really small to her because she can only look at it with one eye at a time.

Brittany Venti can suck my dick in her mouth. :feelsjuice:

Yup. And cope @ your word 'indirectly' as if the foid is trying to be subtle or some shit, no no foids are BRUTALLY and frankly blackpilling incels in 2023, tbh I'd say maybe foids are dropping more brutal blackpills than men in 23.
My personal favourite:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5pq_86vPG2Q

Straight from the horse's mouth. Women are open about their preference for tall men with long penises. One has to be blind at this point not to see it.
Yup, don’t understand how people are so ignorant to the blackpill when it’s right in front of your eyes.

This is the Culture that America wants to export to your Country and globally, 20,000 likes :feelspuke:. A nation of completely disgusting degenerate women. Why do you think they where in Afghanistan for 20 years. So glad the Taliban kicked their asses and have now banned women's education. I hope the most extreme Wahabi Islam takes over and Soys -lets and whores seethe globally.

This is the Culture that America wants to export to your Country and globally, 20,000 likes :feelspuke:. A nation of completely disgusting degenerate women. Why do you think they where in Afghanistan for 20 years. So glad the Taliban kicked their asses and hav now banned women's education. I hope the most extreme Wahabi Islam takes over and Soys -lets and whores seethe globally.
Openly hating Men for small dicks yes, yes, yes. Hating on fat women, how dare you!! Im sick of the double standards and hypocrisy.

And these bitches have the audacity to talk about "fishing" when all of them use 1kg of makeup and filters.

This is the Culture that America wants to export to your Country and globally, 20,000 likes :feelspuke:. A nation of completely disgusting degenerate women. Why do you think they where in Afghanistan for 20 years. So glad the Taliban kicked their asses and have now banned women's education. I hope the most extreme Wahabi Islam takes over and Soys -lets and whores seethe globally.
I believe that a lot of foids act like this because simps have inflated their egos.

Bluepilled copers on suicide watch, their personalities won’t save them for this one

Brittany Venti can suck my dick in her mouth. :feelsjuice:
What's she even up to these days? Last I checked she was still using her tits to cover up her abysmally low foid IQ

This has like 20,000 likes and with the tweet Greta making blowing up, it’s safe to assume a very good portion of women believe this. This post isn’t necessarily to show how women hate men with small dicks (that’s obvious at this point) but rather it’s to show that the black pill is true and that women can never truly love you and there’s nothing you can do about it because you didn’t hit the genetic lottery.
ALL women believe this. The only way to get a foid to not believe that shit is to groom her from birth and keep her away from Chads forever.

What's she even up to these days? Last I checked she was still using her tits to cover up her abysmally low foid IQ
Last I remember she was streaming on YouTube or something. Extremely low iq even for a foid

ALL women believe this. The only way to get a foid to not believe that shit is to groom her from birth and keep her away from Chads forever.
Yup but simps and cucks will still try to convince you that the bluepill is true.

Yup but simps and cucks will still try to convince you that the bluepill is true.
Size doesn't matter!! You can totally make up for your 2 inches with your finger bro, way better than Chad's 7 inch thundercock!!!

So still a tradthot? lmao

god I hate simps so much for making bitches like her relevant
Ya I believe she was streaming and celebrating when Tate got arrested. Dumb slut just attracts simps and feeds off them.

Yup, don’t understand how people are so ignorant to the blackpill when it’s right in front of your eyes.
Yup, this is the worst part, having to deal with normies coping about personality :soy: :soy: :soy: when chads and foids literally spell it out constantly, the wouldn't be using small dick as an insult if they liked them

Yup, this is the worst part, having to deal with normies coping about personality :soy: :soy: :soy: when chads and foids literally spell it out constantly, the wouldn't be using small dick as an insult if they liked them
Seeing them justify it is always hilarious l. Kind of feel bad at some point because of how badly they’re in denial and refuse to accept reality.

The fact that American whores are posting videos with their face to the internet talking about dicks is super degenerate on its own.

Seeing them justify it is always hilarious l. Kind of feel bad at some point because of how badly they’re in denial and refuse to accept reality.
Kek, its always funny watching foids cope about body shaming while shaming men body, buts its totally different because they say energy at the end of it :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Under 7 inches = she hates you

The fact that American whores are posting videos with their face to the internet talking about dicks is super degenerate on its own.
True. I can’t even begin to imagine foids from the Middle East speaking like this.

Political Instagram whore, at least she's not doing OnlyFans I guess. :feelsjuice:

Fisheye whore can go suck her dads dick, her filthy mouth is not worthy putting the headphones on. But yeah, they all have endless hate for dicklets, shortcels, uggos, broke guys, etc.

A guy can look like he has a small dick, and women feel that. It's just another body part, if everything else is small his dick will be too.

BURN THE WITCH (NOT IN ANY VIDEO GAME)

This video doesn’t really apply to the majority of us since we’ll never get put in this position but this foid does a good job proving the black pill. She’s basically telling people that despite men having good personalities and being good dating partners, they can never fully be loved because of things they can’t control, in this instance dick size. She refers to it as a consequence and essentially insinuates that you’ll never completely be loved, at least not how Chad is loved. This has like 20,000 likes and with the tweet Greta making blowing up, it’s safe to assume a very good portion of women believe this. This post isn’t necessarily to show how women hate men with small dicks (that’s obvious at this point) but rather it’s to show that the black pill is true and that women can never truly love you and there’s nothing you can do about it because you didn’t hit the genetic lottery. Not just dick size but height, looks, etc. Say something about foids that they can change = bad. Say something bad about men that they can’t change = good. Some people might say this is satire but it’s the truth meant to look like a joke so she doesn’t get backlash.

By the time you realize she has small tits, it's too late

Fish head whore.

This is Brittany venti, she’s just a troll. I have no doubt that foids actually believe this tho

This is Brittany venti, she’s just a troll. I have no doubt that foids actually believe this tho
who is this bitch?

I keep seeing her mentioned by these weird right wing accounts but I can't tell who she is or what she does

I’m familiar with Brittany and know she’s a troll but I’m sure behind her trolling is the truth. Worse than that is the fact that this has 30k likes from foids that probably don’t know she’s trolling and genuinely believe this. This is just on Reddit, imagine how many other foids believe this. Just look at “small dick energy” jokes and what not. This post isn’t about dick size but rather to show how genetics determine how much you’ll truly be loved.

who is this bitch?

I keep seeing her mentioned by these weird right wing accounts but I can't tell who she is or what she does
Low IQ attention seeking whore if that sums it up