Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THIS VIDEO IS BRUTAL, SHE WAS OK WITH HIM TILL...

I hope this is fake, but even if it's not I'm sure this stuff happens. Actually wait-- it did happen to someone I sort of knew.

This ugly guy had started chatting with this girl online, and before they even met he convinced her to move in with him and be his slave (she was into that stuff). So eventually they met in real life, and spent about ten minutes together before she abruptly got up and left, never talking to him again. Feeling super lonely and rejected this ugly guy actually had sex with another ugly guy, and from that he contracted hepatitis.

That's one of the shittiest series of events I've ever heard. And it also shows how suddenly women can change from madly-in-love to completely disgusted.

More proof of Height>Face

only manlets can be truecels

I mean what whore excepted ? she excepted a asian guy to be 6'3 ? foids are truly brainless lmao
ngl, one of the tallest guy I ever knew was asian, dude was like 6'2 and towered over everyone