Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This universe is scary

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Why do I see out of my eyes and not someone else's?

Why the fuck do I live in a 'universe' where humans and earth and atoms happen to be a thing. It makes no sense.

Logically, this 'universe' makes no sense and somehow this world is fake. Maybe We made this world up in our head or we're in a simulation in another world and in that other world everything does make sense somehow.

How do I even know if any of you are real. I've got no way of proving it.

How is it possible for their to be more than one stream of consciousness and how is conciousness a thing in the first place.

Your body can die, but how the fuck does conciousness die? How can you just not be conscious? Makes no fucking sense.

This is actually scary. What the fuck is this place.

Also what the fuck is time. The past hasn't happened and the future hasn't happened so neither actually exist but what the fuck is the present. I swear even that isn't real.

You literally are cum

I think it's over

Fuck it's so over man I wish I was good looking your position in life is determined entirely by your genetics fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

You literally are cum
Nothing I learned in school about science made any sense. They never backed anything up.

They just said shit like 'these are electrons and here's what they do!'

Yeh but what the fuck actually are they and how did they get to exist in the first place cunt

94 IQ thread.

Fuck it's so over man I wish I was good looking your position in life is determined entirely by your genetics fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Your conciousness, your rules. Once you control 100% of your conciousness reality can be whatever you want.

I realise, as I'm typing this and as I continue to do so now, I'm not even talking to anyone cuz Ur not real. This is fucking scary. I'm just talking to myself. I'm just talking to the person I've made up in my head cuz there is only one stream of consciousness in this universe.

Nothing I learned in school about science made any sense. They never backed anything up.

They just said shit like 'these are electrons and here's what they do!'

Yeh but what the fuck actually are they and how did they get to exist in the first place cunt
Lawd Jaysus :bluepill:

You can never know what's out there tbh. You really are at the mercy of randomness

Careful, don't let @OverBeforeItBegan smell you
You're a 'different person' apparently but I was the one who made this joke up. I just created your character in my world to say that and for the character im currently controlling to be a different person and not posses the knowledge or experiences you have

You're a 'different person' apparently but I was the one who made this joke up. I just created your character in my world to say that and for the character im currently controlling to be a different person and not posses the knowledge or experiences you have
why the fuck did you make me so ugly you bastard

Your conciousness, your rules. Once you control 100% of your conciousness reality can be whatever you want.

I realise, as I'm typing this and as I continue to do so now, I'm not even talking to anyone cuz Ur not real. This is fucking scary. I'm just talking to myself. I'm just talking to the person I've made up in my head cuz there is only one stream of consciousness in this universe.
I think about this a lot ngl. I'm just toO fucking Unmotivated and lazy to write out posts longer than 3 lines.

why the fuck did you make me so ugly you bastard
You have the same conciousness as me silly. Your talking to me and I'm talking to me. I'm talking to you and you're talking to yourself. We're the same person. Hopefully when this world ends we'll make it so we're chad

One of the things that enrage me is that I can only experience the significance/mystery/unlikelyness of existing at a few, rare moments. I think we are designed not to realize it most of the time in order to be functional day to day. But sometimes if the right combination of words are read, or a specific thought takes place, or you see something out of the ordinary like a night sky at the right time, you catch a glympse of it, for a brief period of time. I live for these moments, and I dedicate most of my time to gathering these right combinations of words, experiences, etc and creating methods to induce these experiences at will. Meditating, reading, using imagination techniques, doing certain practices or using drugs are a few of these intentional ways of inducing altered states of consciousness. My goal is to experience all these states and systematically map them and organize all of it into a coherent worldview

The only thing in the universe i know for sure is that i will die an incel tbh

I think about this a lot ngl. I'm just toO fucking Unmotivated and lazy to write out posts longer than 3 lines.
I wish I was wrong and you were a serperate person to me but that's just not the truth. I would be bluepilled to think otherwise.

We're different people in the sense that I don't have the same knowledge and experiences u have, but we have the same conciousness.

Or wait. Do we? My phone doesn't have a conciousness, the air doesn't have a conciousness, why aren't you just an object like everything else? In order to find the answer I think we need to first find out more about atoms but apparently climate change is more important

One of the things that enrage me is that I can only experience the significance/mystery/unlikelyness of existing at a few, rare moments. I think we are designed not to realize it most of the time in order to be functional day to day. But sometimes if the right combination of words are read, or a specific thought takes place, or you see something out of the ordinary like a night sky at the right time, you catch a glympse of it, for a brief period of time. I live for these moments, and I dedicate most of my time to gathering these right combinations of words, experiences, etc and creating methods to induce these experiences at will. Meditating, reading, using imagination techniques, doing certain practices or using drugs are a few of these intentional ways of inducing altered states of consciousness. My goal is to experience all these states and systematically map them and organize all of it into a coherent worldview
Your threads got me thinking and inspired this one.

Oh wait I mean my threads!

Oh wait I have no proof of you have a conciousness so you might aswell be a wall or a screwdriver or any inanimate object.

Why am I having a convo with an inanimate object?

If there's one thing I can say for certain, it's that space isn't real.

Just embrace existential nihilism.

You wouldn’t be thinking about this right now if you were chad. He’s out tonight partying and we’re here having a existential crisis

You wouldn’t be thinking about this right now if you were chad. He’s out tonight partying and we’re here having a existential crisis
Chad isn't real
Yeah we both think about similar stuff. Wish I had as good vocabulary as u tho so I could explain all my thoughts better.

But shouldn't I be able to decide whether I have good vocabulary or not because it's my universe? Why isn't it my choice.

I can't die. I can stay awake for hundreds of years and if I chose not to die then I won't.

You better publish a book, or at the very least link a text document when you are finished.

drawing a map of consciousness
Its has been drawn
Photobar mandala

Its has been drawn
View attachment 192072
WTF THATS WHAT THE ONE I DREW LOOKED LIKE

Nah but I don't get it. It would need to be labbelled or something for me to understand cuz there are so many words on that website I don't understand cuz like I said, my vocabulary is shit.

Also how do u know all this stuff?

I don't get it
I dont either tbh im iq mogged by whoever wrote this, i posted in the hopes someone else would benefit. The guy who wrote this mandala has written some books, hes like a mystic

Its has been drawn
View attachment 192072
Also, a reason I just realised we inanimate objects don't have a conciousness is that we can technically make our own decisions. Like I decided to type this post.

So what sets us aside from inanimate objects is that I have a conciousness.

But I'm an inanimate object, only I have a suposed conciousness.

But you can make a robot react to external things n the real world and stuff so aren't they conciouse like us and not inanimate objects

Everything always comes down to particles at the end of the day. You see particles, you hear particles, you taste particles, you smell particles and you can touch particles.

If I had more particles of bone I would have good jawline. Literally everything is linked to particles. Apart from conciousness. You can't see conciousness, you can't feel conciousness, you can't smell it, etc. This is why conciousness makes no sense. If u want answers then you have to link it to particles like with everything else in the world.
Everything always comes down to particles at the end of the day. You see particles, you hear particles, you taste particles, you smell particles and you can touch particles.

If I had more particles of bone I would have good jawline. Literally everything is linked to particles. Apart from conciousness. You can't see conciousness, you can't feel conciousness, you can't smell it, etc. This is why conciousness makes no sense. If u want answers then you have to link it to particles like with everything else in the world.

Im not sure i buy this im not a materialist necessarily, unsure tbh
Conciousnes is just a combination of all sensory reactions to particles.

Touch: layout and position of particles
Hearing: vibration of particles n particles bumpin into stuff
Temperature: speed of particles
Thoughts: previous experiences of sensory reactions are stored and can be accessed again

Conciousnes: all of that stuff combined (aka the 'five' senses.) There's more than five I swear down.

Also i'ma go sleep now this is just pointless.

Consciousness is the knowing of the senses, not the senses themselves. Robots have sensors but they dont experience

it could be that our perception limits us to the point where we have no insight on consciousness as uniform with particles, there probably is some sort of higher form that encapsulates both, or that could be just me thinking within a box, maybe our brains just have to rationalize everything in uniformity where there isnt any, idk.

Consciousness is the knowing of the senses, not the senses themselves. Robots have sensors but they dont experience
We have experience in the fact that we can access those previous memories. And those are called thoughts.

FUCK. But robots can store information and data too and act on those experiences
http://ctmucommunity.org/wiki/Cognitive-Theoretic_Model_of_the_Universe

All existence is a fleeting accidental thought in the mind of The Monad.
This langlang guy is overrated. Ppl dedicate their lives to science and their life revolves around it but this ordinary (195 iq ik) langlang guy knows all the answers n stuff. I feel like everything he's said is stuff everyone's already thought of but he's the best at putting it into words. This langlang kids a wetty

Last edited:
The universe doesnt care whether you live or die.

We have experience in the fact that we can access those previous memories. And those are called thoughts.

FUCK. But robots can store information and data too and act on those experiences

This langlang guy is overrated. Ppl dedicate their lives to science and their life revolves around it but this ordinary (195 iq ik) langlang guy knows all the answers n stuff. I feel like everything he's said is stuff everyone's already thought of but he's the best at putting it into words. This langlang kids a wetty
Yeah, Langan himself is overrated but CTMU is kind of a modern explanation Gnostic/Chaos philosophy.