Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This universe is scary

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Yeah, how do I know you're also playing the first person game?

Why do I see out of my eyes and not someone else's?

Why the fuck do I live in a 'universe' where humans and earth and atoms happen to be a thing. It makes no sense.

Logically, this 'universe' makes no sense and somehow this world is fake. Maybe We made this world up in our head or we're in a simulation in another world and in that other world everything does make sense somehow.

How do I even know if any of you are real. I've got no way of proving it.

How is it possible for their to be more than one stream of consciousness and how is conciousness a thing in the first place.

Your body can die, but how the fuck does conciousness die? How can you just not be conscious? Makes no fucking sense.

This is actually scary. What the fuck is this place.

Also what the fuck is time. The past hasn't happened and the future hasn't happened so neither actually exist but what the fuck is the present. I swear even that isn't real.
The only thing you know for sure is that you exist. 'I think therefore I am' you occupy this space in time. Everything else is open to interpretation.

Nothing I learned in school about science made any sense. They never backed anything up.

They just said shit like 'these are electrons and here's what they do!'

Yeh but what the fuck actually are they and how did they get to exist in the first place cunt
This probably sums up why I lost interest in most subjects

If you want answers, you're not gonna find it on .co

tbh you're not gonna find it the absolute truth anywhere, but you can try to find one in some religion...

If you want answers, you're not gonna find it on .co

tbh you're not gonna find it the absolute truth anywhere, but you can try to find one in some religion...
The answer to the meaning of life is on .co