Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This traumatised me as a child

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
This clip was in Sabrina the Teenage Witch, in it she randomly makes a man's teeth all fall out. All he did was doing his job, in total he spoke 2 sentences to Sabrina and her response was to make parts of his skull fall out. In the short frames that he is on screen you can see him panic, experience extreme distress, and cry while actual vital organs of his body fall out.

How does Sabrina respond. "At least now he has something he wants for Christmas" while literally laughing at a man she just mutilated.

In the series Sabrina was actually bullied for years and people have treated her really badly, she never used her magic (as far as I can remember) to permanently alter someone else's body including people who were more dangerous. But a random security guard? He will probably think of this moment multiple times a day for the rest of his life and his life expectancy is probably greatly reduced.

She laughed at it once and literally forgot about him 2 seconds later.

I often lay awake at night thinking of this scene and just how disgustingly brutal it is.

The YouTuber Ubersoy said in one video "If witches were real people would be out there wanting them to die" and after seeing this horrendous scene where she just randomly mutilates a man I agree with this sentiment.

Ever since I was a kid I had fantasies where I would buy a plane ticket to America, look up the people who wrote this episode, and slowly torture them before I make them "exit the game". This scene has haunted me for 20 years and I think about it almost daily with how horrible such a thing is and it happened just randomly.

Just the expression of distress and him immediately crying and her uncaring laughter at his misfortune.

Ever since this episode I have grown to hate the series and as the United States was the society that produced it I remember actively wishing a genocide on the American people every day for producing this.

Attachments

• screen-20230421-034051~2.mp4
    35.4 MB
Sometimes I fantasise of a different scenario where the security guard just drew his gun and shot Sabrina Spellman to death right then and there.

Why would you even watch this crap.

Screenshot 20230421 035840

This scene takes less than 5 seconds, he sees what happens after already feeling it in his mouth, as if her spell was instantaneous.

Screenshot 20230421 035809

Here you can see his look of absolute horror, this is the look people often have when they experience one of the worst moments of their lives.

Screenshot 20230421 035813

You can actually see him cry while running away.

Screenshot 20230421 040225

The look on Sabrina's face.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421-035840.png
    Screenshot_20230421-035840.png
    914.4 KB · Views: 95
Why would you even watch this crap.

I was a kid at the time and at the time we only had a limited number of TV shows for kids. My future children will never watch cable TV because I don't want them to ever experience a trauma like this.

that highlights the very own nature of toilets in real life. even tho the nigga cop didn't try to do anything to her she did it to him just for fun.
those whores need to be burned alive for witchcraft

View attachment 741018

This scene takes less than 5 seconds, he sees what happens after already feeling it in his mouth, as if her spell was instantaneous.

View attachment 741020

Here you can see his look of absolute horror, this is the look people often have when they experience one of the worst moments of their lives.

View attachment 741021

View attachment 741022

I've played this scene over and over in my head millions of times. I saw it once when I was 9 or 10 and I think it might be one of the reasons why I'm an Incel. This single scene made me lose faith in humanity just seeing how she literally ruined his life over him just literally doing his job. I remember refusing to brush my teeth for years because I kept thinking "What is the use of taking care of your teeth if someone can just make them fall out within seconds and never think of you again?"

The way she laughs at him too. I remember his teeth falling out one by one but it's clear from the scene that basically everything at the same time fell out and the way he clutches his mouth in terror and runs away crying shows that his experience is so terrifying that literally the entire world disappears for him as he panics.

Anyone who knows a little bit about teeth know that after they fall out the area previously attached to a blood vessel begins to bleed. As he runs to the bathroom his entire mouth will bleed out. Not to mention every time he chews, every time he looks in the mirror he will be reminded of this event. This is what happened to me after viewing it, every time I think of teeth in any way for the past 20 years this scene replays in my head.

I kept thinking of how he might have become an incel (before knowing the word) because of it or how he might have committed suicide. All he did was just do his job.

The fact that all these years later NOBODY eELSE on the internet was traumatised by it, despite being seen around the globe by millions of people also makes me lose my faith in humanity even more, meaning that millions of people laughed at this absolute horror.

Like that scene where another man's face gets covered in ears for the rest of his life.

Sometimes I wonder how many years the stress of this scene has taken away from MY life expectancy and I fantasise about ky-illing each and every person that worked on this episode. Just the horror of this scene and how she says that now he wants something for Christmas with joy.

I sometimes think if she used her powers to cause pregnant toilets to experience a miscarriage or if she did it to others.

Just the way he's crying while running away knowing that his life is forever changed for the worse is just horrible.

I often think about ending the lives of the people that worked on this, they don't deserve this world they made a worse place for creating this.

Every time I hear someone cry, like a child cry or see a person cry I think of this scene and just the lack of control.

She made his teeth fall out because he was using a toothpick, because he cared about his dental hygiene, she could have let one or two of his teeth fell out but she chose to make him completely toothless.

Most people seem to remember this wrong:

Sabrina the Teenage Witch" Total Sabrina Live: Part 2 (TV Episode 2002) Paul Taylor as Security Guard. Menu. Movies. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to constantly be reminded of this, it would make me absolutely crazy to come across any reminders or even see this title in the "Similar threads" suggestions. I don't want people to adopt this as their profile pictures and call themselves "toothless" or anything, I just want to share how this trauma AFFECTED ME and how I have never really been able to shake it off, it keeps coming back, it won't go away.

As a teenager after learning of possible future transhumanism I just imagined this security guard trying to first get his teeth back to find out that the curse still affects him, he then tries transforming into a bird and his beak falls off causing everyone to panic and try to stop the bleeding of losing his beak. I envisioned him like some sort of giant Toucan man.

Stuff like this literally keeps me up at night, people have tried to kill me, I don't think of this, but a fictional character?! All the fucking time! It's been tattooed on my fucking brain. This fucking series made my life actively worse by existing, I absolutely hate Sabrina the Teenage Witch, I hate Archie Comics, and I hate the United States of America. I hate cable television.

Similar things happened in other shows, like in Uncle Grampa an octopus being randomly thrown in a man, this likely would've mutilated his face for life.

Despite not having seen this scene for 2 decades of my life until only 6 hours ago I replay it in my head all the time and seeing it again just makes me realise how much worse it was than I remembered it.

Just think about an entire team of people agreeing to write, film, and publish this and no parent or child who watched this complaining. Nobody even mentioned that this scene existed for 21 fucking years.

Maybe this scene is the universe telling me that I need to end the people who made this, to go to America and poison them, to go after the people who decided to release this monstrosity to the world and make humanity an actively worse species for cursing this planet with its existence. Any species that can produce this isn't worthy of existence. Either these people have to be ejected from the gene pool or humanity has to end, there is no other way.

I'll save money and join a shooting club, I will find and memorise every face that made this, I will imprint a bullet onto their minds like they imprinted this traumatising scène.

Nigger has mental breakdown about some kids show jfl

If I were the security guard, I'd surely commit a videogame-like shooting rampage

View attachment 741018

View attachment 741020

View attachment 741021

View attachment 741022

ngl this is actually horrifying what the fuck
this is like one of these things that makes no sense until you realize we live in gynocracy. To women, this is hilarious somehow. If chad kickdrooped and curbstomped every tooth out of your mouth and made you eat them after, they would giggle and reward him with cuddles and blowjobs.

like ive literally seens that IRL where a chad would beat me up and at least 3 foids were just standing there laughing at me and i remember at least one of them yelled something to encourage him. This was in fucking gradeschool and he was the tallest kid in school. I serioulsy have no mercy.

We are just so used to seeing male abuse being downplayed or turned into comedy that we dont question it. But if you pay attention, you will see scenes like this in every show or movie. Would they have ever made this scene with a white, blonde girl as the security guard?

No, he has to be a man.
No, he has to be black.
His suffering is funny, because he is worthless. Its like when a child cries and people just laugh and dont take it serious. Thats how women and society see male suffering.

Now, personally I was never that traumatized by shit like this but I can understand 100% because I felt the same for some scenes as a little boy. I remember they showed this dumb fucking trailer on TV over and over again, of this teenage foid abusing a nerdy boy by like squeezing a ketchup bottle in his face, he was like shorter than her and shit and she was a dyke. I hated that fucking trailer so much, it deeply fucked me up. Idk,i just hated seeing the abuse, it was so wrong.

It was some kind of retarded movie about a teenage dyke being the hero and fighting the patriarhcy, like i remembre she drove a truck and was very mean to men in general.

I think as kids we are not as indoctrinated or dulled to this shit.
Like when your like 6 years old and you see your entire gender depicted as worthless shit that can have his teeth knocked out as a joke, or abused in other ways, you literally get like a terror reaction because you know how fucking wrong that is.

Just do a gender swap. Would that ever be ok if you switched the roles? How many movie scenes would stop working because it woud turn ingo male-on-female abuse suddenly?

This society HATES men with every fibre of its being, do not be mistaken. It HATES the male gender and the only reason they havent genocided and castrated most of us yet is cuz they need us until the robots are ready.

View attachment 741018

View attachment 741020

View attachment 741021

View attachment 741022

First time i see this. Society hates and traumatize young males. I hope it gets destroyed fucking fuck i hope apocalypse comes

This clip was in Sabrina the Teenage Witch, in it she randomly makes a man's teeth all fall out. All he did was doing his job, in total he spoke 2 sentences to Sabrina and her response was to make parts of his skull fall out. In the short frames that he is on screen you can see him panic, experience extreme distress, and cry while actual vital organs of his body fall out.

How does Sabrina respond. "At least now he has something he wants for Christmas" while literally laughing at a man she just mutilated.

In the series Sabrina was actually bullied for years and people have treated her really badly, she never used her magic (as far as I can remember) to permanently alter someone else's body including people who were more dangerous. But a random security guard? He will probably think of this moment multiple times a day for the rest of his life and his life expectancy is probably greatly reduced.

She laughed at it once and literally forgot about him 2 seconds later.

I often lay awake at night thinking of this scene and just how disgustingly brutal it is.

The YouTuber Ubersoy said in one video "If witches were real people would be out there wanting them to die" and after seeing this horrendous scene where she just randomly mutilates a man I agree with this sentiment.

Ever since I was a kid I had fantasies where I would buy a plane ticket to America, look up the people who wrote this episode, and slowly torture them before I make them "exit the game". This scene has haunted me for 20 years and I think about it almost daily with how horrible such a thing is and it happened just randomly.

Just the expression of distress and him immediately crying and her uncaring laughter at his misfortune.

Ever since this episode I have grown to hate the series and as the United States was the society that produced it I remember actively wishing a genocide on the American people every day for producing this.
Could you share this episode with me? do you have a link?

Audio not working

reminds me of the omen movies.