Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This tranny making videos

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

View: https://youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0

This guy is a trannie and he’s making a video about incels :feelshaha: how fucking pathetic you have to be for doing this?

I bet you not this faggot was a incel himself and turned tranny cuz it was so hard on him,how fucking pathetic is that ?! lol

At least we know we are losers and we are in peace with who we are while absolute mentally ill faggots like this contrapoint is shitting on himself! Lmfao

People like this should be executed

My mothers slave told us a story about in their barbaric country a boy or a guy dressed up as a girl and go out then everyone beated him to death with sticks and metals

Men > woman in every fukcing way

Thinking to become a woman just cuz it’s “easier” is absolute patheticness and faggotry,there is literally nothing else can I say about this

While I can understand that life is pretty fucking hard ,turning into a fucking woman is just absolute faggotry, you can just do anything else to make it less harder

Fucking faggots man fucking faggots

If I even would’ve died of being an incel,I would’ve died with knowing that I did the right thing

4.9 million views jfl
4.9 million people have had their perception of us shaped by a tranny
Shaped by an incel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: fucking clownworld seriously , this guy was bullied and ostracized by the same people becomes a tranny and sides with his bullies:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: you can’t get lower than that bro

This fag was for sure an incel prior to his “transitioning“.
Lmfao that’s what just baffles me, even some trannies I know Are against woman rights and pretty based sometimes but holy shit this is the epitome of evil and patheticness, literally siding with evil

kek shoulda stayed a dude tbh

kek shoulda stayed a dude tbh
Exactly, but I’m pretty sure he would still be the same pathetic cuck who puts foids on a pedestal, so it’s good he didn’t become a father

This fag was for sure an incel prior to his “transitioning“.
he wasn't actually. he wasdecent looking, tall and had multiple gfs. he ruined his life by becoming a tranny. they are seriously mentally ill.

this video actually disproves nothing about the essence of the blackpill.

This is why I personally hate faggots. They should be treated as another natural enemy to us, yet fag enablers here still spurt the same old "HuRR DuRR b-BuT tHeY ArEn'T cOmPeTiNg BrO, MoRe WaHmEn 4 uS :soy::feelstastyman::bluepill:"

Last edited:
Lmaoo loser was so unhappy as a man he cut his dick off and put a wig on to try and be treated like a girl by society. Yet claims men don’t have it bad and inceldom doesn’t actually exist

Some people just want the path of Least Resistence .

this world is fucked and you have to be some sort of fucked to get the Rewards.

fuck all "KoNTenT" creators

Some people just want the path of Least Resistence .

this world is fucked and you have to be some sort of fucked to get the Rewards.
This is just faggotry

he wasn't actually. he wasdecent looking, tall and had multiple gfs. he ruined his life by becoming a tranny. they are seriously mentally ill.
Really?

Trannies should be jailed and tortured (in minecraft)

Waste of blood cells and bone marrow.

That transsexual is a waste of sperm :smonk: