Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This Tinder experiment made Chadlite suidical

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ggm4nUSxtTY

Yeah, other Blackpillers have done so before, but this is a Chadlite who is quite successful on dating apps and has Chadfished to show the difference. Even Chad is lower value than an obese granny.

He even does random non-sense and men still want her.

To toilets, we are the meme gender. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I hate tinder

You know it's truly over when you have to do "experiments" on tinder instead of using it to find a mate
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/Ggm4nUSxtTY

Yeah, other Blackpillers have done so before, but this is a Chadlite who is quite successful on dating apps and has Chadfished to show the difference. Even Chad is lower value than an obese granny.

He even does random non-sense and men still want her.

To toilets, we are the meme gender. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Water thread tbh. Tinder bad.

This guy talks way too much

But yeah I think the apps are just dead
The tinder days are over in the west

Online dating is brutal!

Last edited:
Online dating has 1 good feature: it inevitably makes normies a teeny-weeny bit more blackpilled. lol. I've always been an incel, I remember my college years 2006 to 2010, so way before Tinder and I was an outcast then too, but now normies have to suffer a bit too? Ha-ha-ha! They deserve it.

I got this video recommended to me and it actually bombed me. I stopped using bumble but recently I took a really good pic of me and wanted to try again. but this video made me reconsider

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back