Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This the future that awaits any of you incels who “ascend”

Incel who ascended = betabuxxee for foid while she fucks chad.

Incel who ascended = betabuxxee for foid while she fucks chad.

Then there are the so-called “incels” who ascend with an avERage looking chick or bettER, but they were nevER really incel to begin with. Inceldom is a lifelong condition, thERe is no escaping your fate

Last edited:
Nigga this is in Turkey

Good thing the earthquake happened thERe then. The earthquake was the univERse’s punishment towards Turkey for its degenERacy

there's no way thay woman is 70 years old she looks 40 at most

Bet you’d fuck hER you granny fuckER

Aye but ngl, some of those grannies look fuckable.

If a granny doesn’t have wrinkles and still has a robust sturdy strong and healthy physique, I’d fuck her tbh.

Somethings bettER than nothing, but only within limits

turks are the polacks of southern hemisphere

I think she just has good genes. Also, if the genders were reversed, the man would be crucified on social media

I think she just has good genes. Also, if the genders were reversed, the man would be crucified on social media

View attachment 707625

How the fuck is she 57? Looks 22 just like anothER commentER said

just goes to show that people don’t care WHAT you ARE, they only care HOW you LOOK

Wealthy old wrinkled widow pays for everything. ;)

In that case sign me up. I want a sugar mommy who gives me money so I can NEET, in exchange for fucking her brains out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back