Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This text makes me wanna kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Your entire being was crafted for teen sex. If you missed it, theres nothing left for you

Is there any point in living if you miss out on young love?

sucks. i have been fapping all my teen years which numbed my emotions from 13 to 17 so i never experienced the emotional peak of my life. once i reboot i will probably be 18 and will only have 1-2 years to experience this and i wont have a femoid to experience it with.

I sure did feel the bad intensely I can say that much.

Is there any point in living if you miss out on young love?

The more I live, more I become convinced there isn't. Teenage period in life is the only true time of complete freedom, beauty and enjoyment. Nothing compares with happiness and blissful unconcern of early youth. After you get old and get a job it's finished. You will never feel it again. Everything after that is boredom and misery. Even college parties and social life are not the same as being 15 year old and being free, in love, having first sex, enjoying life...

I was extremely depressed and isolated as a teenager. Not a good time. It's laughable how different my experience was compared the the normie experience.

I've always been low doppamine.

“adolescence is not only an important period in life, but that it is the only period where one may speak of life in the full sense of the word. The attractile drives are unleashed around the age of thirteen, after which they gradually diminish, or rather they are resolved in models of behavior which are, after all, only constrained forces. The violence of the initial explosion means that the outcome of the conflict may remain uncertain for years; this is what is called a transitory regime in electrodynamics. But little by little the oscillations become slower, to the point of resolving themselves in mild and melancholic long waves; from this moment on all is decided, and life is nothing more than a preparation for death.”

-Michel Houellebecq, "Whatever"

Life after 30 is just trying to recapture the feelings of youth but failing

I'm not going to read that.

Your entire being was crafted for teen sex. If you missed it, theres nothing left for you
Doesn't help that I'm going to miss out on adult sex too

Oldcels on suicide watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back