Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This stupid sub made me never use reddit again

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share look at this piece of $h*t sub. Chads and foids are mogging people out of galaxy. You will rarely see incel selfies here. A truecel will never post his selfie at there, those are bluepilled. I commented a landwhale that she is ugly and mogged her and other cucks were simping him and I got banned. I used to visit reddit for memes but subs like cucktears and this made me never use reddit again. What a clown world :lul::lul::lul:

good, now make sure you NEVER go back on that godforsaken website

I mentioned that most of the people are not ugly, and how it is insulting for actual ugly people, and got Banned. I actually take it as a badge of Honor.

Every sub that has selfies wilk almost always be from high tier normies or up only.

Do any of these idiots even know what someone ugly really looks like?

Virtue signalling cunts

Reddit is the most cucked website

Also, if someone even remotely ugly posts, likw a 4/10, people will either ignore or post gaslifhting platitudes

I mentioned that most of the people are not ugly, and how it is insulting for actual ugly people, and got Banned. I actually take it as a badge of Honor.
They already know that it is a mogging sub lmao.
They already know that it is a mogging sub lmao.
Maybe its created by chads to mog people

reddit we did it

Reddit is full of simps and white knights. They give all this free attention and validation to women. R/amiugly, a sub where you ask if you are ugly or not. What happens when you point out flaws and call someone ugly (especially a woman). Banned.
What happens if you have controversial, non-bluepilled and non-leftist opinions? Banned. Fucking cucked website. No free speech as well contrary to here.

At least Jake Davison spoke some real truth for these Reddit turds simping for women jfl
FAAB9813 858A 4C16 8831 C5CC964B476A

Last edited:
reddit witnessed an invasion since a long time ago by stuck up spoiled slut groups and their little attention givers maggots!

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share look at this piece of $h*t sub. Chads and foids are mogging people out of galaxy. You will rarely see incel selfies here. A truecel will never post his selfie at there, those are bluepilled. I commented a landwhale that she is ugly and mogged her and other cucks were simping him and I got banned. I used to visit reddit for memes but subs like cucktears and this made me never use reddit again. What a clown world :lul::lul::lul:
Its always high tier beckies fishing for complimetns on this and other rating subs and simps giving all the upvotes and attention. Fucking ban foids from the internet:feelsLSD:

Most people who post their photo on the internet aren't ugly and they know it I find, they just like the attention.

Whores be whores. What's surprising?

Reddit is full of simps and white knights. They give all this free attention and validation to women. R/amiugly, a sub where you ask if you are ugly or not. What happens when you point out flaws and call someone ugly (especially a woman). Banned.
What happens if you have controversial, non-bluepilled and non-leftist opinions? Banned. Fucking cucked website. No free speech as well contrary to here.

At least Jake Davison spoke some real truth for these Reddit turds simping for women jfl
View attachment 499419
Wow that thread still up?

yup, now relate it to this forum and users here

let it sink in (but try not to get angry)