Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This stupid pastor thinks the blackpill is evil (Do not enter DNWcels)

Normies are so retarded man :feelsUnreal:

View: https://rumble.com/v3omsmr-black-pilled-pastor-jonathan-shelley-stedfast-baptist-church.html

Skip to 40:00 for the anti BP preaching

Watch him also contradict himself and admit the blackpill when he says "When I met my wife I was shorter than her and she didn't like me but over summer I became taller than her than she liked me" or something along the lines of that at 59:55 :feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, what was the point he was even trying to make? He proceeds to follow it with nothing else, that's literally all he says.

Privilege is invisible to those who have it. If you turn out to be attractive, and your social and romantic dealings turn out to be pretty standard, of course you're not going to investigate the blackpill critically.

why tf does a christian pastor have a wife

wtf is this bs imagine pretending to lead others to god when you can't even remain celibate and focused on god

pathetic shit

Privilege is invisible to those who have it. If you turn out to be attractive, and your social and romantic dealings turn out to be pretty standard, of course you're not going to investigate the blackpill critically.

Tradcucks are retarted.

Water Yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

This pastor legitimately proves the blackpill because he got taller and his wife "apparently" likes him more.

"No, it's just his confidence that increased bro!!!" :soy::soy::soy:

Fucking normies...

For people to adhere to religion and be devoted to it, it is compulsory for any religious leader to have a cult that remains ignorant regarding some aspects of human nature. As an individual there's plenty to gain from the blackpill, but to a pastor, a blackpilled congregation is detrimental to his cause.

57:35 "And first of all every woman is better looking than every guy" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

57:35 "And first of all every woman is better looking than every guy" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
So a morbidly obese 300 lb landwhale who cries about unrealistic standards looks better than me?

Lmao at 1:02:17 he says Elliott Rodger killed his own mother during his ER :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back