Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Soyddit tread was hard to read, But loneliness is finally going mainstream!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★

Latest comment Mar 29

Rajesh Kumar
Had some experience in real life.1y
Related
Why are young men giving up on dating?

The reason is simple - When it comes to dating, there is NO EQUALITY for young men! Have you ever heard a phrase which women keep on saying when they are single “Why i am not getting a good man for dating”. Do you really think that’s true?
Young men have already seen the reality or listened to some other real life story of some other guy or somewhere been in that phase of experience of dating.
They know that women who talk about equality, is the same women who want to date someone in much better position than her is every perspective. Listing some of those below :-
  1. Young women want to date men who are earning even when she is herself jobless or someone earning more than her. Have you heard a good earning women dating a jobless guy? May be in fairy tales i guess or very rare instances in real life also.
  2. Young women want a guy who looks smart or have a great physique even when her looks are average.
  3. Young women being unclear with her intentions and demands. Even lets consider having materialistic needs is not an big issue, its their choice or she may find the guy she is looking for as per her needs. But when asked about dating choices or what they look into a young man, they will generally tell picture of a guy who is caring, loving, good personality, good nature, nice behavior etc. They will never list some of the materialistic needs of her. Young inexperienced men, do fall for this every time, thinking that her needs align with mine or he considers that he is a good match as per his standards of equality. But the reality is: tons of guys have been rejected by this misconception in their first phase.
  4. Young women generally tell that guys have unrealistic standards when it comes to beauty or men look for women who are exceptionally good looking as compared to them. Yes, that's true but very few cases when it comes to dating. Men these days have a great fear of rejection every time. Even before approaching they match his qualities with her. Why on earth they will want to face that rejection from a beautiful women.
  5. Some young women sees dating some kind of competition as they compare their partner with others. I am pretty sure, i have seen these in many cases. Females getting jealous on seeing her friend’s partner and comparing with their partner irrespective of their point of interest.
  6. Some young men often first be friend with the women they want to date, so that they know each other well enough. Yes, nothing wrong in that. Base of every relationship is based on the fact how well you know each other. But things don’t work out that way they expect when they ask her out actually. Then, mostly they see the same women end with some kind of playboy or a guy with charismatic looks in just a few days who is mostly a stranger to them. Thus, these situations make them lose hope eventually. As they see that their efforts and time does not matter when it comes to dating.
Just a advice for young men : Please don’t waste too much of your time and effort in knowing and being friend with the women you want to date. If a girl is not clear with her intentions while dating or is not giving you clear answer to you after dating for some days. Then First, Make your intentions clear to her that what you want and anything below this(like being friend to her forever etc.) is not acceptable to you and after that just please back off. You are wasting your time with her. If a women is clear to date you and is confident will surely come in relationship with you, she won’t wait as she does not want to loose you.

23.4K views
View upvotes

Last edited:
That most upvoted reply though :dab:
How is it not deleted? I thought it was heavily soy-moderated / censored?
Quora is... based?

Why did you call it soyddit when it’s quora

That most upvoted reply though :dab:
How is it not deleted? I thought it was heavily soy-moderated / censored?
Quora is... based?
Quora is not as cucked as soyddit

I posted ton of blackpill content and nothing bad has happend to my account, Id say Quora is less cucked!