Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This soy cuck "gives his wife permission" for an open marriage and she immediately power fucks 5 guys.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
JFL :lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah:

That's such a cold-hearted and based degenerate foid. She doesn't even care about her children! Just chasing Chad cock!

Last edited:
All this and he haven't beat her up to death.....this is next level cuck. I don't understant how low some men can get it's just sad:feelsbadman:

better
VN5Uwg6
than
Cucc

I honestly don't blame the foids.

These cucks deserve every single humiliation they get. I hope he gets taken for all he owns in divorce.

These cucks deserve every single humiliation they get. I hope he gets taken for all he owns in divorce.
But I respack womyn!!!!!!!!

I can only imagine what I would do if my mother was a whore like that. Holy hell.

All this and he haven't beat her up to death.....this is next level cuck. I don't understant how low some men can get it's just sad:feelsbadman:
He should stomp her face to a kerb

Notice how the guys are ready and available instantly just waiting to fuck her. They aren't exactly strangers. Make no mistake these wives have been in the open relationships way before they get the permission from cuck hubby lol

The kids aren't his

What does it take to kill a bitch these days???

That bitch would rather fuck Tyrone than care for her kids. At what point in time did society start to defy evolution?

Power fucks 5 guys Fucking hell mate how cucked can you get

She was fucking other man way before she told him she wanted an open relationship lmao. May soy boys burn in the deepest pits of hell for enabling female hypergamy. :woke::woke:

I rarely say this but this guy should just kill himself. If his reaction to his wife fucking five different guys is "not being thrilled about it" and making a reddit post instead of beating her to within an inch of her life then he obviously has nothing to live for.

How can someone get so cucked is beyond me

That bitch would rather fuck Tyrone than care for her kids. At what point in time did society start to defy evolution?
Modern medicine was a mistake

Its hilarious how women don't even need to cheat now in 2018. They can simply demand an open relationship from their husband who depending on his culture has the option of:

1) Agreeing and dying inside
2) Not Agreeing and getting raped in divorce and never seeing his kids again
3) Honour killing his wife

Imagine having a wife who's cucking you AND a daughter who will inevitably become a whore. I would have roped about 10 times by now.

DEATH TO CUCKS

My only reasoning is that he knows he has ZERO choice. Either be alone with nothing while paying alimony or let his whore wife gorge herself while he can maybe get some scraps of Chad's leftovers.

Sad time to be a man.

This whore needs to have her fucking throat slit publicly. It's bad enough doing this to her husband, but making her children suffer like this? Inexcusable.

The father isn't much better if he really "allowed" this. He certainly shouldn't be allowed to raise children if he is too weak to even tell his wife no..... How is he gonna keep his kids off drugs/teen sex? And what kind of example is he setting for them?

It really pisses me off knowing these people can reproduce while I struggle to even maintain volunteer work with children, let alone have my own.

Last edited:
This is the modern woman, ladies and gents. Welcome to 2018.

I prefer the story where the wife asks for an open marriage and then is all butthurt when the husband is like, ok cool, and then fucks a bunch of bitches

My only reasoning is that he knows he has ZERO choice. Either be alone with nothing while paying alimony or let his whore wife gorge herself while he can maybe get some scraps of Chad's leftovers.

Sad time to be a man.

its his choice and purely his choice to cuck himself.

I prefer the story where the wife asks for an open marriage and then is all butthurt when the husband is like, ok cool, and then fucks a bunch of bitches
That wouldn't even happen if you compared a Chad with a 2/10 foid. She would get more matches and willing men than Chad would foids.

Damn, soon it'll be illegal to not allow your wife to cuck you.

LMFAO at this faggot !

That's what he got for being a redditor

This is your mind on blue pill LMFAO. I can't wait too see how this all unfolds because like typical roasties they don't go down quitely.

this moron deserves aids. the woman should get shot because, well she's a woman. god's second mistake.

Remove female rights, they are beasts. Inhuman lecherous creatures.

Ban them from public spaces, education, jobs and keep them locked up in confined spaces.

Bump because priceless

I second this. But what about the kids man, foids are so heartless
This is your mind on blue pill LMFAO. I can't wait too see how this all unfolds because like typical roasties they don't go down quitely.
This... My purple pilled friend said if his wife ever do this he'll ask her if she's sorry and if she's not then he'll kick her out:feelskek:
That wouldn't even happen if you compared a Chad with a 2/10 foid. She would get more matches and willing men than Chad would foids.
:blackpill::feelsrope:

The father isn't much better if he really "allowed" this
if he said no she cheats anyway, divorces him for being "controlling and insecure" and ruins him financially.

average IncelTears user if they every managed to betabux

I cannot imagine being like this. Does this man have no dignity?

@SwordsmanAlt

I always see she-males like this and have never failed to get shocked. I'm not saying they have to dress like feeeamyeles but they dress in a hypermasculine manner. I mean seriously is the "biker jacket" a necessity???

They took this photo after chad blew his load in her guts.

Attachments

• soyboy01.jpg
    soyboy01.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 91
She probably has her entourage convincing her what she's doing is ok or has some nanny taking care of her child

Fuck. Shit like this is starting to make me proud to be incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back