Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media THIS SONG WILL GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Chainsmokers - You Owe Me

WARNING - If you don't want a song to be stuck in your head for the next few days, do not listen to that song.

Seriously I really hate chainsmokers with a passion, the kind songs they usually make like Paris and Closer are extreme normie tier songs, pure suifuel, literally just songs about chad and stacey going on romantic getaways and having fun, but the songs they are making these days are pretty good, like the shit is stuck in my head all day, and I can relate to the lyrics way too easily, so easy to "self insert" based on your own experiences, I hope this turn in their music style is at least for a few years if not permanent.

Its like they decided - "Well we've already made a shit ton of music that appeals to normies, lets try making music with lyrics social rejects can relate to"

normie mainstream crap music
we incels only listen to punk rock and metal

can't enjoy normie music anymore, whenever i hear it, it make me think of normies having fun and partying

I won't listen to this song

normie mainstream crap music
we incels only listen to punk rock and metal

You guys are mostly fakecels that can't think for yourself though, because its like you aren't genuinely the person you claim to be, its a persona, which is why you feel to need to only listen to specifically certain things so you can look and feel "more edgy". Its like "goths", people who wear black and white face makeup, its gay as fuck, a person who is truly dark inside, a true psychopath doesn't need to PLAY DRESS UP which is basically what guys like you do, even with music.

I've seen some guys post some "incel music" and it sounds like absolute shit, doesn't sound good at all, isn't the kind of music that gives you that tingle in the back of your head/neck region you get when you hear music that sounds good. Anybody who has to purposefully listen to shitty sounding "depressing" music just so that they can "fit a persona" is JUST A POSER. Stop kidding yourself.

I mean Elliot Rodger was listening to Whitney Houston How Will I Know -

I'm sorry but you just sound like a poser, like this is some kind of persona for you and you have to do specific things so that you feel like you "fit into it". Music that sounds good is good music, I'll never let normies lay claim to good music, especially if I can relate to the lyrics.

Last edited:
You guys are mostly fakecels that can't think for yourself though, because its like you aren't genuinely the person you claim to be, its a person, which is why you feel to need to only listen to specifically certain things so you can look and feel "more edgy". Its like "goths", people who wear black and white face makeup, its gay as fuck, a person who is truly dark inside, a true psychopath doesn't need to PLAY DRESS UP which is basically what guys like you do, even with music.

I've seen some guys post some "incel music" and it sounds like absolute shit, doesn't sound good at all, isn't the kind of music that gives you that tingle in the back of your head/neck region you get when you hear music that sounds good. Anybody who has to purposefully listen to shitty sounding "depressing" music just so that they can "fit a persona" is JUST A POSER. Stop kidding yourself.

I mean Elliot Rodger was listening to Whitney Houston How Will I Know -

I'm sorry but you just sound like a poser, like this is some kind of persona for you and you have to do specific things so that you feel like you "fit into it". Music that sounds good is good music, I'll never let normies lay claim to good music, especially if I can relate to the lyrics.

If it ain't got an electric guitar or some white trash screaming, it ain't real music
simple.

can't enjoy normie music anymore, whenever i hear it, it make me think of normies having fun and partying

WTF is "normie music" ..... you mean all music, there are more normies than us on this earth, for every edgy song that you think is "not normie" there's a guy FUCKING A WOMAN TO THAT SONG AS WE SPEAK.

Unless its some weird fringe shit, but again, if you are purposefully seeking that out just so you avoid listening to music that normies enjoy, then you are a poser just trying to feel "edgy", you aren't a genuine person.

I won't listen to this song
Well that's your fault, no wonder the guys on here are all about just LDAR, most of you are not only lazy but you don't even think for yourself, you're waiting for normies to collectively reject something just so that you can enjoy it lol.

HERE'S A THOUGHT THEN, YOU GUYS ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES IN RELATION TO SEX THEN, BECAUSE SEX IS A "NORMIE THING" AND BEING INCEL IS "NOT A NORMIE THING", SO I GUESS YOU SHOULD ALL STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SEX AND STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS FORUM, I MEAN ORGASMS AND HAPPINESS IS JUST "TOO NORIME" TO ENJOY RIGHT?.

Last edited:
WTF is "normie music" ..... you mean all music, there are most normies that us on this earth, for every edgy song that you think is "not normie" there's a guy FUCKING A WOMAN TO THAT SONG AS WE SPEAK.

Unless its some weird fringe shit, but again, if you are purposefully seeking that out just so you avoid listening to music that normies enjoy, then you are a poser just trying to feel "edgy", you aren't a genuine person.

Well that's your fault, no wonder the guys on here are all about just LDAR, most of you are not only lazy but you don't even think for yourself, you're waiting for normies to collectively reject something just so that you can enjoy it lol.

HERE'S A THOUGHT THEN, YOU GUYS ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES IN RELATION TO SEX THEN, BECAUSE SEX IS A "NORMIE THING" AND BEING INCEL IS "NOT A NORMIE THING", SO I GUESS YOU SHOULD ALL STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SEX AND STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS FORUM, I MEAN ORGASMS AND HAPINESS IS JUST "TOO NORIME" TO ENJOY.
Ok I have watched the video and I came to the conclusion that I don't this song

Ok I have watched the video and I came to the conclusion that I don't this song
At least you tried, but I this point with the way you guys think can you even be sure you don't like the song, or its just the cognitive bias in the back of your head making you not like it because its "normie music".

At least you tried, but I this point with the way you guys think can you even be sure you don't like the song, or its just the cognitive bias in the back of your head making you not like it because its "normie music".
I can actually like songs that were popular but I can't listen to the pop music that is being released nowadays. I already knew that as soon as I saw the artist's name.
I can listen to some modern rap songs but that's about it. The music I tend to listen to is rather unknown and is kind of a niche genre

I can actually like songs that were popular but I can't listen to the pop music that is being released nowadays. I already knew that as soon as I saw the artist's name.
I can listen to some modern rap songs but that's about it. The music I tend to listen to is rather unknown and is kind of a niche genre

1. I hate rap and I'm black lol, and that's because the mood of the music is never "dark" and the lyrics are the most normie tier shit

2. Again like I predicted you guys tend to listen to "unkown" and "niche" shit but is that genuine or is that you just "trying to be different". Good music sounds good, I've never ended up listening to some of the shit I see posted here because it genuinely doesn't sound good, but its like you guys will yourself into liking it because "normies don't like it".

I mean look at the shit a guy sent me in this thread I made - https://incels.is/threads/which-son...is-forum-well-black-pillers-in-general.29203/

- The shit is fucking terrible, it sounds like shit, its fucking trash, but he'll love it because "normies don't like it, it feels edgy". Seriously some guys here are just posers.

1. I hate rap and I'm black lol, and that's because the mood of the music is never "dark" and the lyrics are the most normie tier shit

2. Again like I predicted you guys tend to listen to "unkown" and "niche" shit but is that genuine or is that you just "trying to be different". Good music sounds good, I've never ended up listening to some of the shit I see posted here because it genuinely doesn't sound good, but its like you guys will yourself into liking it because "normies don't like it".

I mean look at the shit a guy sent me in this thread I made - https://incels.is/threads/which-son...is-forum-well-black-pillers-in-general.29203/

- The shit is fucking terrible, it sounds like shit, its fucking trash, but he'll love it because "normies don't like it, it feels edgy". Seriously some guys here are just posers.

I do not enjoy the you posted either. I mostly meant independent artists and not shit like Lil uzi or Lil pump.

I generally think that arguing over music is pointless because a right or wrong does not exist and it is subjective for the most part.

WTF is "normie music" ..... you mean all music, there are more normies than us on this earth, for every edgy song that you think is "not normie" there's a guy FUCKING A WOMAN TO THAT SONG AS WE SPEAK.

\

nah i just enjoy listening to anime music everything else hurts my ears

WTF is "normie music ..... you mean all music
or its just the cognitive bias in the back of your head making you not like it because its "normie music".

???

Listen, pal, no one's going to give you shit for liking bad music, but I can't for the life of me understand your ranting about 'edgy music.' Is it your contention that heaps upon heaps of this music was made decades ago to impress friendless virgins in the future? That anonymous posters on fuckin' incels.is have some kind of image to maintain and will torture themsleves with white noise to do it?

Ah. You might just have poor taste then. My condolences.

no

Last edited:
eh not my style

I don't like the upward inflection normies put on words when they're singing, it's annoying. this song is a prime example.

nah i just enjoy listening to anime music everything else hurts my ears
I've basically been spamming Kuroshitsuji Openings 1 and 2 in my playlist, Also like the opening for Rokka no Yuusha (the second opening - Black Swallowtail)

Oh and we can't forget naruto ending 28, which is obito's ending, such a sad song, even the visuals were sad, obito is actually the most "incel like" character in the series, but I also find it extremely hilarious that his final master plan is just a giant cope, hey lets force everyones mind into a dream filled with only happiness lol.

I think ill pass on some fucking stacy music lol

I've basically been spamming Kuroshitsuji Openings 1 and 2 in my playlist, Also like the opening for Rokka no Yuusha (the second opening - Black Swallowtail)

Oh and we can't forget naruto ending 28, which is obito's ending, such a sad song, even the visuals were sad, obito is actually the most "incel like" character in the series, but I also find it extremely hilarious that his final master plan is just a giant cope, hey lets force everyones mind into a dream filled with only happiness lol.
yeah openings and endings are amazing

Naruto OPs are nostalgic I love listening to Blue Bird. Reminds me of middle school.

Also you might like this OP

Black swallowtail reminds me of this

Last edited: